Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 not responding when it goes to loading screen. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 not responding when it goes to loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 not responding when it goes to loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 17:55

So i finally managed to install it,after million tries,and it opens,but when it goes to loading screen it ALWAYS after few seconds stops responding,and i can't turn it off,unless i turn off the computer and start task manager to close it...i tried a million times,same thing.,..What do i do???
The music starts and everything but after a while the green sims sign stops rotating,but the music goes on for a while until it stops and then nothing happens,it just stays like that until i close it

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not responding when it goes to loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 not responding when it goes to loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 21:10

Mine did the same thing, but it was because I had a lot of CC. You have to wait for it to finish loading as it's compiling all the CC, if you've got a lot.

Try taking out your CC and starting the game. (even i had to wait a bit after taking mine out) If all's well, stick your mods back in and restart the game.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not responding when it goes to loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 not responding when it goes to loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 22:11

Heey it works now thank you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2016, 20:06

I'm having the same problem, but with no custom content installed at all.

Mod edit: @taelkir, please open a new thread if you happen to need more support and the solutions above didn't work out for you. Smile  Since the OP's problem seems solved, I will close the thread now.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top