Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAS icons not loading correctly [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAS icons not loading correctly [SOLVED] Empty CAS icons not loading correctly [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:19

After updating my Sims 4 (previously with only base, Get to Work, and Get Together) following the installation guide and its' order of installing all the expansions and stuff, everything was working fine. While using CAS, however, I noticed that the icons are not loading correctly. This happens in the menu as well, but I'm not sure how to show that. My kid also aged up into a teenager, but the choice pop-up was messed up as well when I tried to choose his aspiration and trait, similar to the aspiration shown in the attached screenshot.

Is there something I should copy or install again to fix this?

Thanks everyone Yess, aye lieeke!

CAS icons not loading correctly [SOLVED] 06-04-10

Back to top Go down

CAS icons not loading correctly [SOLVED] Empty Re: CAS icons not loading correctly [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:28

Hi there!

Do you have any mods/CCs installed in your sims ? If yes, move them out and run the game again. The display look really messed-up so it's not normal.

Have you installed all the fixes/patch up till the new NEW one? You can download it here if you haven't done so.

Back to top Go down

CAS icons not loading correctly [SOLVED] Empty Re: CAS icons not loading correctly [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:39

I tried turning off the custom content and it turned out there was an issue with them. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:40

This looks similar to what I had at one stage and the reason was some cc content and a script mod. After I removed the culrit it actually worked. Do you have any aging mods installed? Most of them do not work after toddlers. ( Mine aged up from baby straight to child. ) had to look for that mod, removed it and it worked again. Have toddlers.

As Ageha says, move the mods, tray and safes out of the folder ( to desktop ) run the game vanilla and check if problem persists. if not, you have the task to find the corrupt mod or cc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 20:00

Glad to hear it's working now! And now the task to find the 'corrupted' mod/CC. There's the mod conflict detector(if i'm not wrong), and also you can do the 50/50 method. I highly suggest, if you do the latter, sort the mods into different category so it's easier to rule them out.

Problem solved; Topic closed.
Happy simming~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top