Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddlers aging up issue [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddlers aging up issue [SOLVED] Empty Toddlers aging up issue [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 20:38

First off - I have applied all up to date fixes, and the EA update. I have everything installed through Parenthood. (All GFTW downloads)

My toddlers are aging up to child, like literally seconds after becoming a toddler. I have turned off automatic aging and it is still happening. I am not running any mods that affect aging. They have done this both when they are spawned from pregnancy and I manually age them to toddler, and when I create a toddler in CAS (in which case the moment I get into Live Mode they age up to child.)

Help?

Back to top Go down

Toddlers aging up issue [SOLVED] Empty Re: Toddlers aging up issue [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 01:37

This has happened to me as well. Have you got any kind of aging mod in your cc? remove it. They are not compatible with toddlers. I removed mine and now the game works as it should ( I had lifespan mod wild youth installed )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 02:58

I do not have any aging mods. I started a new game, still have my CC option on, but in a game with no other played families, and no CC used. At first that toddler aged up as well, but when I turned automatic age up off, that stopped and that toddler has remained a toddler. Could this be an issue where I just have way too much CC used and way too many played families?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 08:30

I honestly do not think so. I have loads of cc too. Have you got Script mods, UI- goodies? What happens if you move a) your mods and b) your saves temporarily out of The sims 4 ( Documents )? Not only turning them off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 17:36

Welp. I moved the CC/mods out and the saves out and made a new game and toddler did not age up. And then I accidentally deleted my mods folder (permanently). And my saved games used so much CC that I might as well just start over. I suppose it was a corruption in the save file or in CC used. I'll never know now. 

Thanks though!

Edit:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
Cheers!
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top