Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zlorigin vs regular g4tw

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zlorigin vs regular g4tw Empty zlorigin vs regular g4tw

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2019, 20:51

i have all my sims 4 downloads and patches thru g4tw torrents or direct links whatever is available. currently the new patch and new strangerville game is not available thru the usual things only thru zl origin. if i dont have zl origin is it possable to get the patch thru it some how? or will that badly effect my current sims 4 playability

Back to top Go down

zlorigin vs regular g4tw Empty Re: zlorigin vs regular g4tw

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2019, 21:04

i saw that and tried to download it yesterday and in the description it has the following and when i click any one of the links it goes to something called linkdirect/linkverse and no download area appears . this is what the post says :

For this patch version we will be foregoing direct download options. Yes, yes I know. "I live in a country where they monitor my traffic, I can't download through torrents!". And yes, you are being heard. But those of you following G4TW as of late surely have taken notice of certain...vibes, to use a euphemistic term. Certain things are becoming more and more problematic regarding our operations. And I suppose that is just the way the cookie crumbles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2019, 21:09

G4TW team uses linkvertise to earn some money to keep this forum running. Just click continue, wait 15 seconds and click continue again. There are two direct download links, they both work, I just tested it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2019, 17:30

thank you its downloading now

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 14 Mar 2019, 17:45

charliexvx wrote:i saw that and tried to download it yesterday and in the description it has the following and when i click any one of the links it goes to something called linkdirect/linkverse and no download area appears . this is what the post says :

For this patch version we will be foregoing direct download options. Yes, yes I know. "I live in a country where they monitor my traffic, I can't download through torrents!". And yes, you are being heard. But those of you following G4TW as of late surely have taken notice of certain...vibes, to use a euphemistic term. Certain things are becoming more and more problematic regarding our operations. And I suppose that is just the way the cookie crumbles.

The issue you encountered (with the Linkvertise) has technically nothing whatsoever to do with the striked passage of me, which you quoted. The passage meant to communicate, that at the time of the release there were no direct download options, only torrents/magnets. A volunteer user gladly helped out on that end, and provided a GoogleDrive link, which I then imported onto my own accounts, but that is off-topic.

In the future, I'll put up a short disclaimer explaining how to use these download links.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top