Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about G4TW and ZlOrigin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about G4TW and ZlOrigin Empty Question about G4TW and ZlOrigin

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2018, 20:35

Hi!

So I've only just discovered ZlOrigin. Can you use G4TWs Sims 4 and packs with it? Really want to play get famous lol. 
And is ZlOrigin even safe? Or will I destroy my computer with malware and viruses?

Back to top Go down

Question about G4TW and ZlOrigin Empty Re: Question about G4TW and ZlOrigin

Post by Sim Architect Thu 15 Nov 2018, 20:56

It's safe and you can have both in different folders. There are other topics in the forum showing how to apply the G4TW fix to ZLOrigin versions, so you can convert them later.

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2018, 23:43

Tasjaxx wrote:Hi!

So I've only just discovered ZlOrigin. Can you use G4TWs Sims 4 and packs with it? Really want to play get famous lol. 
And is ZlOrigin even safe? Or will I destroy my computer with malware and viruses?

There does seem to be a rumor floating around on reddit by someone who claims everything on his computer including his operating system was wiped by zlOrigin \ zclient. he claims it was a result of him cheating on their battlefield multiplayer servers and happened when he recieved a ban. it seems unsubstantiated from what people can tell, and was also posted by a dormant since 2016 account. the truth of this is doubtful according to many. i'm a long time user, never had a problem, and even will go as far as saying that zlemu's been great at offering support on their discord channel when i needed it. i find it hard to believe someone with such malicious intent would be so helpful. but, even if there were any truth to this claim, my suggestion to you would be, dont even worry about it just, just dont cheat if playing on zl's battlefield games servers and you'll be fine. lol even cracked games have risks, yet you still have to disable antivirus to install them. to me that seems much riskier, if a crack did happen to have a virus/ trojan/ malware, you wont know til its too late.

I from experience have seen no reason not to trust zlemu. thats just my personal opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2018, 01:17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 14:32

anadius wrote:This confirms wiping HDDs was a thing. https://zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/9301/&do=findComment&comment=82616

Here is post from r/Crackwatch on reddit from the creator of zlOrigin.

level 1
ZLOFENIX
ZLOEmu
11 points · 3 days ago
How i'm tired of explaining obvious things again and again...
There is people with brains, but they got downvoted too, because of lemmings rush. Also TR-2016 looks like made it personal hunt/trollercoaster, maybe because i have TONS of turkish people banned for cheats. And not "just" for cheats - they are trying to ruin game for all, trying to avoid bans, having over 50 accounts in ban, but still trying to avoid ban and ruin game. Or he's jsut having trolling fun of posting screens and links to any post.
Problem that there is TONS of lemmings, which not reads anything or google, they just "see-do". And i think this thread should be recreated with full explains with both points of view, not just link to forum where i messed with dirt.
What will be if someone on some forums will write, that cpy cracks mine crypto? Nothing. But no one can prove it or prove that it doesnt.

About why my ZClient need admin privileges:

[*]To install CA cert, because its much easier to put my CA in trusted storage and games will think subcerts is trusted too, than trying to find where cert is checked, avoiding tons of DRM checkes, fix exe, etc. My way is leave exe untouched. I even have DRM license server just to make games runned without exe fixes, even punkbuster works like in license game, because it IS license game.
[*]Anticheat. Yes, that simple. PB has services for this for example and services runned in system privileges which is much more elevated.

About MY post on MY forum: as told in other thread, i readed thread on uc forum and it was try to scare cheaters and calm players, maybe it was not good idea, but post still on forum, not edited or removed, so there is no need for my personal hater TR-2016 to run with this screens and caches.

Emu have almost 1000000 users and long history comparing to ~5 threads on different forums which says "zlo formats hdd". 5 or 1m? Of course 5, they cant lie, its trusted users with ~0 posts without thread they created, on cheater forums which love bans for cheats. Admins of this forums doesnt care about it.
And stupid posts about access to personal files - yes, i even cant sleep, only watching your files, uploading cp to your pc's, and watching you fap. [sarcasm] Also steam/origin/uplay/skype/microsoft/name it too, even games itself, not speaking of DRM's. [not sarcasm]
My emu - over 5 years, my torrent tracker - over 10 years, of course it should not be trusted, sure.
Also if it looks like i'm rude - just language barrier.
If you can read to here - its already good.

Link to thread: as posted on r/Crackwatch

Last edited by Misfit203 on Sat 24 Nov 2018, 14:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 14:47

keep in mind if you go to the original thread to read more, that r/Crackwatch is a bunch of hardcore cracked games users, and before this thread started i never seen zlOrigin mentioned ever until ZLOFenix posted an announcement thread there that Get Famous was released. so alot of these people in this thread have no real experience with zlOrigin and are quick to jump to the rumor mill and going for the jugular.

according to ZLOFenix in the post above and from other posts i also seen him make, it was just a scare tactic he used which he now realizes he shouldnt have done to make his player base feel like (though maybe extreme) something was being done to scare cheaters on the battlefield game servers and make regular players games more enjoyable.

honestly, none of this stuff concerns me one bit. i've been using zlOrigin since it was first posted on this site, and never had a problem. whenever i needed support, i'd goto their discord server and always got the help i needed, and in good time. they have always been helpful.

It almost disappoints me that its not true, i know from my time playing GTAOnline that some people are real pricks in game and i can think of quite a few who's PC i wouldnt have minded seeing that happen to. lol (mostly joking). IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top