Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing works to fix this, please help me out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nothing works to fix this, please help me out Empty Nothing works to fix this, please help me out

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 23:02

So I installed The Sims 4 base and it had the rdl problem thing, fixed that, then it worked. Then I installed all DLC packs, and it didn't work at all, so I uninstalled everything and re-installed The Sims 4 base game only. But then it started saying "Unable to start: The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play."
I decided to check the forums on here and found the clean installation solution, so I used the Your Uninstaller program on Super Mode to completely remove The Sims 4 and reinstall it. But it didn't work. It's still giving me the same message when I try to start it up. 
P.S. yes, I've also tried moving it to the Documents folder, but it didn't work as well. It always gives me the same message. 
Please help me, what do I do? Is there a better uninstall solution? If so, at least give me the steps to it, I have no idea how to do this..

Back to top Go down

Nothing works to fix this, please help me out Empty Re: Nothing works to fix this, please help me out

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 16:52

Hi again,  Smile

I'll be closing your other thread later, but I'm glad you've fix your previous problem. For this, delete the GameVersion.txt inside your Documents folder and run the game.

Future replies and/or other problems do reply here and for easier access.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top