Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin Not Currently Running Error (Base Game Works)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin Not Currently Running Error (Base Game Works) Empty Origin Not Currently Running Error (Base Game Works)

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 20:23

I was having issues with the 1.30 update so I uninstalled the game to see if I could fix the problem. After following the instructions carefully I tried to run the game and every time i tried to play, loading a household would bring be back to the map select. After finding no solution, i download ZLOrigin and that wasnt working at all so I removed it. No files ins Local or Roaming appdata, removed the Program Data folder. Figured I'd install everything one at a time.

Base game, Made a family and loaded the game, no issues

Get to Work, Again no problems

Get Together, Orgin not running. 

I tried this again same issue. I then installed everything in order and still no luck. Antivirus isn't eating the crack. Exceptions are set to the downloads folder and The Sims 4 Folder. The crack is there, i can see it. Yet it says origin is not running and im out of ideas.

Back to top Go down

Origin Not Currently Running Error (Base Game Works) Empty Re: Origin Not Currently Running Error (Base Game Works)

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 18:39

Hi, are you planning on updating the game till Parenthood? If yes, just continue installing and then finally downloading this fix here.

If not, open copy + past the Game folder from Get Together to your Sims 4 folder, making sure that the .dll files are indeed inside.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top