Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 I still cannot play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 I still cannot play Empty The sims 4 I still cannot play

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 18:00

Hi, I am sorry for my English but i have not got diferrent way to find help. I install the game from your torrents and all was ok, but when i install vampires and parenthood i can create a sim without a problem but when i want to play with him endless loading start. I was looking here i web and i found fix. I use it and endless loading  disappear but when i want to play with ,,family,, or just rebuild place/land withou sims i cannot and it throw me back to ,,choose neighborhood,,. I tried reinstall the game include with regedit remove all informations about the sims 4 but it didnt help. I still cant play. So i was looking again and i found page how to install the sims 4 correctly and i again remove everything use regedit and go by instructions (i know, my english is bad but i am sure, i undertand all steps and did them correct) but when i want to play all dlc werent there and just basic game. I cant understand where did i mistake so, i tried this many times (ofcourse use regedit and remove all before) and i dont know. If go by instructions i have just basic game and if i dont do it and dont use this fix i cant play with sims and can just make sims. I am again sorry for my english but i am really desperate and really dont know what to do. Thank you very much for your help and i hope, that you solve my problem. I will be waiting for your answer with hope.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 I still cannot play Empty Re: The sims 4 I still cannot play

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 18:01

Yes and i havent got any mods or things like that. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 15:57

Hi, in case you miss out a step somewhere, I'll be listing down just the general thing you can do if you feel like reinstalling again. The latest update should fix the 'households goes to map' bug. Smile

1. You can download all the Sims 4 + Packs here
  2. Install the base game -> Test it out
  3. Install Get to Work -> Test it out
  4. Install Get Together -> Test it out
  5. Install City Living -> Test it out
  6. Install Vampire + Toddler -> Rename Game folder to Game_*
  7. Install Parenthood -> Install latest update here
  8. Endless loading AFTER Parenthood -> Delete the Game_ folder -> Rename Game to Game_
  9. Download fix here here. Copy + paste to the sims 4 folder.  

Else, you can revert to the latest working EP if it still won't load properly. Remember to move the sims 4 folder from Documents before doing any testing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top