Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 and Sims 3 togather play. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 and Sims 3 togather play. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 and Sims 3 togather play. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:24

Is it possible to play sims 3 and sims 4 at same time and in same computer.i mean to install sims 4 is it neccesary to uninstall the base sims 3 game and all other expansion packs of sims3?or i can keep sims3 and can also install sims 4 and play sims 4?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 and Sims 3 togather play. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 and Sims 3 togather play. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:31

Hi there! Smile

No, there's no need to do that, provided that you have enough space in your drive to have both of them. It depends on the size of your C: drive. But there's no necessity to uninstall The Sims 3 to install The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 and Sims 3 togather play. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 and Sims 3 togather play. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:51

1-i install sims 3in G drive.Can i install Sims 4 in other drive.and play both games ?
2-and will u pleaswe tell me the whole procedure of installing sims 4?i extract sims 4 nw,but i see (Setup,Setup 1 rar file,Setup 2 rar file,Setup 3 rar file,setup 4 rar file,setup 5 rar file 4rarfile and the sims 4 setup).
intallation guide making me confuge
3- is therE any video file available of (HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 4)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 18:04

Saila wrote:1-i install sims 3in G drive.Can i install Sims 4 in other drive.and play both games ?
2-and will u pleaswe tell me the whole procedure of installing sims 4?i extract sims 4 nw,but i see (Setup,Setup 1 rar file,Setup 2 rar file,Setup 3 rar file,setup 4 rar file,setup 5 rar file 4rarfile and the sims 4 setup).
intallation guide making me confuge
3- is therE any video file available of (HOW TO INSTALL SIMS 4

Yes, it's recommended (and maybe necessary) that you install The Sims 4 in the default location, that would be in the C: drive. Changing the location may mess up the installation. You can play both of the games normally, and have both of them installed at the same time.

Those setup1, setup2, up to setup5 are supposed to be CAB files, not RAR files. Please check that they are CAB files, or you may have downloaded a different torrent from the G4TW's one. The only thing you need to do is double click the The_Sims_4_Setup.exe. It should be pretty straight forward. 

No, there's no video (yet) on How to install The Sims 4, specially because the only step that should be necessary is to double click The_Sims_4_Setup.exe. Wink

Please, let us know if you have any more questions. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 18:13

thats mean i dnt need to extract other cab or rar files ?just i need to click the sims 4 setup file?
and why cant i install sims 4 in other drive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 18:17

Saila wrote:thats mean i dnt need to extract other cab or rar files ?just i need to click the sims 4 setup file?
and why cant i install sims 4 in other drive?

Yes, there's no need to extract anything else. Just double click the The_Sims_4_Setup.exe inside.

You shouldn't install The Sims 4 in other drive because of how the Custom Installer we have works at the moment. Some things were set up as if The Sims 4 would always be installed in the C: drive, and in that specific location. So, at least for the moment, try installing it to the default install location that appears during the installation, that would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 18:30

ok thanks .i will now install in C.bec i download from ur website.but is it possible if i buy the dvd disk from any store in our country(bangladesh) i saw in one store,may be not the main dvd,piracy version, i can install that dvd version in other drive rather than C?bec My C drive dnt have much space?
and please will you kindly tell me how i intall store update iteams?i copied Modes folder in my document/sims 3 .but now how i install store iteam?and where that i downloaded from ur website?
pllllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 19:00

Saila wrote:ok thanks .i will now install in C.bec i download from ur website.but is it possible if i buy the dvd disk from any store in our country(bangladesh) i saw in one store,may be not the main dvd,piracy version, i can install that dvd version in other drive rather than C?bec My C drive dnt have much space?
and please will you kindly tell me how i intall store update iteams?i copied Modes folder in my document/sims 3 .but now how i install store iteam?and where that i downloaded from ur website?
pllllllll

Sorry, I can't really tell you anything about that. We don't know specifically how those CD versions work (if they work at all), and how they can be installed. But it's possible that in the future we'll change the way the installer works, and you'll be able to install the game on a different drive. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

About that other question, I'll answer it in the other topic you posted. Can we close this topic now then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 19:01

YES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 19:03

Saila wrote:YES

OK then. Razz

Problem solved, topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top