Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO CONTENTS OF SIMS 4 GET TO WORK AFTER 1.30 UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO CONTENTS OF SIMS 4 GET TO WORK AFTER 1.30 UPDATE Empty NO CONTENTS OF SIMS 4 GET TO WORK AFTER 1.30 UPDATE

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jun 2017, 12:29

I DID FOLLOW ALL THE DIRECTIONS. COPIED ALL THE FILES OF GET TO WORK TO THE SIMS 4 FOLDER THEN THE 1.30 UPDATE. BUT WHEN I RAN THE GAME THE EXPANSION PACK WASNT THERE.

Back to top Go down

NO CONTENTS OF SIMS 4 GET TO WORK AFTER 1.30 UPDATE Empty Re: NO CONTENTS OF SIMS 4 GET TO WORK AFTER 1.30 UPDATE

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jun 2017, 13:26

No, that's obvious when you have not installed Get Together, Dine Out, City Living, Vampires, Toddlers and Parenthood.

Back to top Go down

NO CONTENTS OF SIMS 4 GET TO WORK AFTER 1.30 UPDATE Empty Re: NO CONTENTS OF SIMS 4 GET TO WORK AFTER 1.30 UPDATE

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 06:52

Tarac wrote:No, that's obvious when you have not installed Get Together, Dine Out, City Living, Vampires, Toddlers and Parenthood.
so i have to install all of them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 11:15

jheyounit wrote:
Tarac wrote:No, that's obvious when you have not installed Get Together, Dine Out, City Living, Vampires, Toddlers and Parenthood.
so i have to install all of them?
yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top