Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get to work pack showing up as checkered red and white people for items

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

get to work pack showing up as checkered red and white people for items - Page 2 Empty get to work pack showing up as checkered red and white people for items

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 16:34

First topic message reminder :

Ive been playing sims 4 perfectly fine but have been noticing some people walking around as white and red checkered people. i didnt pay too much mind to it thinking it was some weird choice you could have for skin. when i went to change my sim i tried choosing a few items that were in the get to work pack and it turned my person into the checkered white and red person.. removing the clothing made my person go back to normal. Now i was trying to build a store and certain items for retail which is in the get to work pack, show up all on the bottom to buy but certain items you click to place and they wont show up on the screen to place but shows that i have the item selected.

Im not sure why its doing this. i downloaded everything and added it all the way it was supposed to be and everything else works fine. I really dont want to lose all my progress and house so i hope there is an easy fix and i hope someone has experienced this or knows how to help!

Back to top Go down

get to work pack showing up as checkered red and white people for items - Page 2 Empty Re: get to work pack showing up as checkered red and white people for items

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 16:10

No, you must install in the correct order.
When you have, let's say, installed upto and incl. Fitness and you then apply Get to Work again you're back to Get to Work and your game won't start due to difference in version, update via Origin error.

Back to top Go down

get to work pack showing up as checkered red and white people for items - Page 2 Empty Re: get to work pack showing up as checkered red and white people for items

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 01:23

I'm reinstalling everything.. Last time I reinstalled and downloaded everything there was a few fixes for screens not loading and such.. do you still have to do any of these fixes? Or can i just download and install all the packs in order without any other necessary things being done? I do see to change Game folder to game_ after the toddler pack.. i do remember there being another file at that point you were supposed to add in before....

sorry im a pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:34

4realz wrote:I'm reinstalling everything.. Last time I reinstalled and downloaded everything there was a few fixes for screens not loading and such.. do you still have to do any of these fixes? Or can i just download and install all the packs in order without any other necessary things being done? I do see to change Game folder to game_ after the toddler pack.. i do remember there being another file at that point you were supposed to add in before....

sorry im a pain

Yes, you still miust do the Game and Game_ folder thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 17:33

4realz wrote:I'm reinstalling everything.. Last time I reinstalled and downloaded everything there was a few fixes for screens not loading and such.. do you still have to do any of these fixes? Or can i just download and install all the packs in order without any other necessary things being done? I do see to change Game folder to game_ after the toddler pack.. i do remember there being another file at that point you were supposed to add in before....

sorry im a pain
Hi, which fixes are you talking about? If it's the endless loading then yes, you still need to change the Game to Game_ before installing Parenthood and Fitness Stuff pack. If you have any other errors aside from that however, you can take a look at this page for fixes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top