Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin not running with a different line of error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin not running with a different line of error Empty Origin not running with a different line of error

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 20:18

Okay, so I tried reinstalling it, didn't work, looked for fixes but none of them seemed to have this error Origin not running with a different line of error SqCsll2
Anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Back to top Go down

Origin not running with a different line of error Empty Re: Origin not running with a different line of error

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 22:43

Hi there,

After making sure that your anti-virus/windows defender have been set up properly to exclude the files, download the .dll files here and run the game as administrator.

Back to top Go down

Origin not running with a different line of error Empty Re: Origin not running with a different line of error

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 18:02

Hi, I downloaded it, copied and replaced, still happens. I'm using Avast and I added all the folders to the exclusions list, still wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 18:40

Reasons for this error:
1. Your install folder is within a folder called Electronic Arts or Origin Games
2. Origin is ACTIVE on your computer
3. Your anti-virus has disabled the crack in install folder\Game\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 19:58

@wonderwallhose 

Have you move the Sims 4 folder out of Electronic Arts? Move them to either Program Files(x86) or Program Files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 21:51

I did move it after reinstalling everything again, now I encountered this Origin not running with a different line of error SA2gl3S
I downloaded the Fitness pack again, and the update thinking it might fix it but nothing changed. Moved it to both Program Files folders since I've 64bit Windows but nothing worked.
When I thought I figured it out something new appeared. Thank you so much for helping out regardless!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 10:18

Delete the file GameVersion from the folder Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 20:09

Once again thank you so much with helping me out, but I think I might have to do some digging of my own because after following all those steps now I get this Origin not running with a different line of error ZZHtmcU
My computer was fixed recently (before that all Sims from Games4TheWorld were working perfectly!) so I'm probably missing something, I have to figure out what drivers I need to get. 
Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 14:56

@wonderwallhose :
Did you managed to get the latest drivers and test the game after that? Do keep us updated here if you still have any problems. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 15:07

*I hope it's okay to post here, I didn't want to make a whole new topic about the same thing*
But I'm also having the same issue, Added it all to exception list on everything, my PC is up to date, but I'm still getting the same errors as this lad is, when trying to add the fitness update.  I is confused

I got my base game from else where and other updates from G4TW has worked pretty good with it.

EDIT:
I removed the update and my game keeps opening in another language, w/o my saves and it's also making another folder for saves and stuff but in another language.
fixed, but still can't play w/ update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 17:15

Hi @cows5evah,

Are you still getting the origin error? I'm confused though, if you get the error when installing the fitness pack or when you're trying to run the game after.

Double checking that you have all the DLCs (up till Parenthood) before installing (copy + paste) the Fitness stuff pack. Also, have you tried pasting the .dll files here? As well as moving your Sims 4 folder from the EA folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 21:46

Ageha wrote:Hi @cows5evah,

Are you still getting the origin error? I'm confused though, if you get the error when installing the fitness pack or when you're trying to run the game after.

Double checking that you have all the DLCs (up till Parenthood) before installing (copy + paste) the Fitness stuff pack. Also, have you tried pasting the .dll files here? As well as moving your Sims 4 folder from the EA folder.

I get it once I try to run the game after, I have all content except for Fitness. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 22:15

cows5evah wrote:

I get it once I try to run the game after, I have all content except for Fitness. ^^
Have you deleted your Game folder and then copy/pasted the folder Game from the Parenthood download again ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 00:07

Tarac wrote:
cows5evah wrote:

Have you deleted your Game folder and then copy/pasted the folder Game from the Parenthood download again ?

I have, it's also the update you gave me so idk if it's missing anything or if it's just having issues for me.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 15:51

cows5evah wrote:
I have, it's also the update you gave me so idk if it's missing anything or if it's just having issues for me.  Why God.
Try to update to fitness and make sure your anti-virus/windows defender are turned off or you have exclude the folders. If not, I'd suggest you revert back to your working version (whichever DLCs you have last) and see if it the game runs per normal. And if yes, slowly update them again pack by pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top