Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 origin is currently not running error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 origin is currently not running error Empty Sims 4 origin is currently not running error

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 15:57

Hey i have origin is currently not running error , my windows is 64 bites and my anti virus is disabled .
i need help to slove this problem please ...

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 origin is currently not running error Empty Re: Sims 4 origin is currently not running error

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 16:32

1. With 64-bites Windows and starting The Sims 4 with TS4_x64.exe there is no need at all to disable your anti virus.
2. This error will be triggered in at least 90% by the fact that somewhere on your computer Origin IS in fact open.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 origin is currently not running error Empty Re: Sims 4 origin is currently not running error

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 17:57

Tarac wrote:1. With 64-bites Windows and starting The Sims 4 with TS4_x64.exe there is no need at all to disable your anti virus.
2. This error will be triggered in at least 90% by the fact that somewhere on your computer Origin IS in fact open.
can u help me via teamviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top