Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV & Computer not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TV & Computer not working Empty TV & Computer not working

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 19:32

Hello everyone. I'm having a bit of problem using the TV and computer interactions ever since I installed the fitness pack. When I select an interaction for a sim to do. It doesn't cue up or it will cue then disappear. In some households they will work but I noticed if I change computer or tvs then they stop working.  I haven't been able to workout via tv and my sim in the social media career can't progress. How do I fix this issue please and thanks?

Back to top Go down

TV & Computer not working Empty Re: TV & Computer not working

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 18:10

Hi there,

Are you playing with the free will enabled or disabled? Some queue-ing issues might be caused by the free will. Try to turn them off, and see if the actions queue normally.

Else, if you have any mods, do take them out and test the game again. Since you mentioned some households work, it might be that the lot itself is preventing the queue-ing of actions (if you have no mods in your game), and saving the game will only lead to corruption of the save file. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 23:20

Thanks for your help. I found out the problem was being caused by a mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jul 2017, 13:17

pixelobsessionz wrote:Thanks for your help. I found out the problem was being caused by a mod.
I see. In that case, if you've found the mod, feel free to update your thread just so in case someone have the same mods as well. If you have MCCC however, I saw that the latest/updated version of it conflicts with our game so you might want to roll-down to an earlier version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top