Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUY/BUILD Mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUY/BUILD Mode Empty BUY/BUILD Mode

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 02:36

Unfortunately, once the game is started up, i get no errors. Though when i am in game, i click options and nothing happens, i click an object no menus come up, i click a sim and nothing happens. i am clicking away, icons bounce up and down, but nothing happens at all.

Last edited by green_reaper on Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : issue changed)

Back to top Go down

BUY/BUILD Mode Empty Re: BUY/BUILD Mode

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:00

For the most part, this is fixed, it was a bad UI mod. that was working previously. Now i can't see any object in buy/build mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 15:01

Hi,

So with the mod removed, the buy/build mode still does not show up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 18:15

yeah, exactly all the build buy stuff is gone, but the frame is there for the UI. 

**also mod conflict detector showed nothing wrong with any mods, even when the UI mods broke my game.** 

so i have to manually see what broke in all those updates (haven't updated since before city living came out)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 18:45

I see. I personally don't use the conflict detector so I don't know how many % it works. But to be safe, you can move out your entire Sims 4 folder in Documents to see if any other mods are causing the bug.

Else, till what update or DLCs do you have? If you have the latest (Fitness), try to copy + paste the files again and test with a 'fresh' sims 4 folder. If it is not fitness, copy + paste whichever DLCs (the latest) you have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 19:29

i just disabled all mods, still the same issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 19:34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 14:14

Unfortunately, at this point I have to suggest re-installing the game again, make sure you move out your Sims 4 folder to Desktop, so you can restore the saves later.

If you have not updated to Fitness yet, I also suggest you do so, since there's a similar thread where a simmer had the same problem and installing the update fixed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top