Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still a base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still a base game Empty Still a base game

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jul 2017, 10:45

Before the toddlers and vampires expansion my game works perfectly fine. Then, I installed the toddlers and vampires add on also the parenthood and the 1.30.105.1010 while following the instructions in here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

when I loaded the game it's still only a base game. So, I deleted everything and started from scratch.

I installed the base game first then copy pasted the folders from Get to Work, thenfrom Get Together, then City Living, and then from the Toddlers, Vampires, and Bowling Stuff (which I believed is named The Sims 4 Update v1.29.69.1020)
After this I renamed the folder Game

Then I copied the folders from the Parenthood and then the from the TS4_UpdateOnlyFix_1-30-105-1010

After all these I moved the folder The Sims 4 from the EA folder in program files (x86) to program files (x86)

After this I ran the game. Still a base game. The EPs, GPs, FP, and SPs are not colored and it says that I do not own them. Also, whenever I click the play button and loads to the willowcreek map it says that game data are missing. 

I've also read other forums but they doesnt help that's why I wrote my own. I really dont know what to do anymore.

HELP! Please!  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Still a base game Empty Re: Still a base game

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jul 2017, 12:26

1. Do NOT apply the update-only-fix
2. Install base game, then copy folders from Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Toddlers/Vampires, Parenthood, Fitness. (without playing in between)
3. Delete the folder Game from your install folder
4. Download THIS FOLDER ,extract with Winrar and place folder Game in your install folder
5. Move, not copy, your installation folder The Sims 4 out of the folder Electronic Arts to f.e. just Program Files(x86)

Note: The Update-only-fix is meant for players only wanting to play with the base game. So this fix wipes out all your DLC's !

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top