Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 not starting-Origin error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 not starting-Origin error Empty Sims 4 not starting-Origin error

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jul 2017, 20:04

Hi!

I have installed all of the expansions packs and at the beginning it worked without problems. Now, when I try to start the game the Origin error is poping-up saying that Origin is currently not running. I have no anti-virus and the Windows Defender and Windows Firewall are disabled. The game is installed correctly after the instructions, since it worked for the first few times. What can I do to try and fix it? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 not starting-Origin error Empty Re: Sims 4 not starting-Origin error

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jul 2017, 22:59

Check that you have applied the crack properly.
If you are trying to enter TS4_x64.exe try TS4.exe and vice versa.
If your game is installed in this directory :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\The Sims 4
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Move "The Sims 4" Folder out of Origin or Electronic Arts folder.
Make sure you don't have Origin running. (It can be running in task manager, check the processes).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 09:29

I have tried to open the game from TS4_x64.exe and TS4.exe and still the same error. I have installed the game in the right directory and I don't even have Origin on my computer.

Still not working!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 10:19

Game Wiz wrote:Hi!

I have installed all of the expansions packs and at the beginning it worked without problems. Now, when I try to start the game the Origin error is poping-up saying that Origin is currently not running. I have no anti-virus and the Windows Defender and Windows Firewall are disabled. The game is installed correctly after the instructions, since it worked for the first few times. What can I do to try and fix it? Thanks.
Your anti-virus not always reacts immediately. Reason why you could play the game.
But sooner or later it scans the "virus" and put it in quarantaine. Reason why you cannot play now.

Copy the Game Folder from Fitness again to your install folder and make sure that this install folder is added to the exclusions of your AV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top