Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twinbrook not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twinbrook not showing up Empty Twinbrook not showing up

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jul 2017, 21:45

Hello! Hope everyone is doing great! I installed Ambitions, every feature of it is working fine except for the world Twinbrook? It doesn't show up at all in the menu. Help, please? Smile

Back to top Go down

Twinbrook not showing up Empty Re: Twinbrook not showing up

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Jul 2017, 19:23

Lou-Ann wrote:Hello! Hope everyone is doing great! I installed Ambitions, every feature of it is working fine except for the world Twinbrook? It doesn't show up at all in the menu. Help, please? Smile

Hello,

Are you using a Windows OS system? And if so, maybe Windows 10 (or 8 )? It's often the case that this Documents-folder is saved on this "OneDrive". If you have this OneDrive activated, I believe (though not 100% sure) you can turn this off again by right-clicking on the OneDrive symbol in the taskbar, and then under "Settings"...

Twinbrook not showing up XQFIfmxkSVCgeYjBhxhRBw

"Unlink this PC".

I am also not 100% sure, but for now I also think that these worlds that are shipped with expansion packs are stored under Documents\Electronic Arts\InstalledWorlds and/or DCCache. You could test-install a number of mods to see if they show up in-game. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top