Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 game freezes and unfreezes every few seconds in Live Mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 game freezes and unfreezes every few seconds in Live Mode Empty Sims 3 game freezes and unfreezes every few seconds in Live Mode

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jul 2017, 00:50

As the title says my game keeps freezing and unfreezing constantly every few seconds.  Everything in the environment is still moving and making noise but my sims don't move and I cant move my screen.  It doesn't freeze when I'm in build or buy mode however.  I've tried reseting sims and running the game booster but I still have a solid 100 fps + while playing and it just freezes on and off.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 game freezes and unfreezes every few seconds in Live Mode Empty Re: Sims 3 game freezes and unfreezes every few seconds in Live Mode

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jul 2017, 13:02

Very many computers (especially laptops) cannot cope with a full load of all expansions of the game.
Reason why the legal game has the option to update to version 1.69.
In that version you can switch off unwanted expansions, thereby reducing the workload for your processor.

When you "repair" your game via ZLOrigin/zclient, you will get this option, but from then on you'll always have to play the game via ZLOrigin on line.
I have found cracks for the Sims 2 and the Sims 4 to play ZLOrigin games off-line, but sofar have not succeeded in finding a simular crack for the Sims 3.

Game freezing mostly happen in larger families

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top