Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't leech The Sims 4 Torrent File.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't leech The Sims 4 Torrent File. Empty Can't leech The Sims 4 Torrent File.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 13:52

I want to download G4TW's TS4 torrent file via a leeching site: mul.ir but it doesn't start downloading on the server. Says there's an issue.
However, when I try downloading by the torrent client, no issues whatsoever, it starts to download.
I was wondering why I can't leech the torrent file?

Back to top Go down

Can't leech The Sims 4 Torrent File. Empty Re: Can't leech The Sims 4 Torrent File.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 14:51

Many leeching sites do not operate properly anymore or have a limit on the filesize and/or storage.

Last edited by Tarac on Mon 31 Jul 2017, 15:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Can't leech The Sims 4 Torrent File. Empty Re: Can't leech The Sims 4 Torrent File.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 14:56

Hi,

All our games/applications can be found here and should be downloaded either from there or the official links posted in forums. Honestly I'm not sure why you would want to leech from an external site, when you can download it directly and 'safely'. 

Please be advise that in order to reduce your chance of malware/spyware being auto-install to your pc, do download from the original source instead.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 16:21

@Tarac 
No, there isn't a file size limit on the site that i mentioned. and I can download all the other torrent files via this site without any problems.

@Ageha
Well the reason I want to leach is due to some limitations here and also overall leeching is faster & more effecient for me.  Also this site (mul.ir) is safe indeed and have used it for about a year now without issues (and I have a paid account on it  Oh my...  ).
My only problem is why this PARTICULAR file from G4TW doesn't leech !
p.s: ok so it turns out I can leech all the Sims 4 packs just fine but NOT TS4 base game.
So my question is this: Your TS4 is the RELOADED version, right? (as mentioned here)
could you please give me the direct link to that version so I can download without using torrent?
tnx Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 16:42

Mera wrote:@Tarac 
No, there isn't a file size limit on the site that i mentioned. and I can download all the other torrent files via this site without any problems.
@
Ageha
Well the reason I want to leach is due to some limitations here and also overall leeching is faster & more effecient for me.  Also this site (mul.ir) is safe indeed and have used it for about a year now without issues (and I have a paid account on it  Oh my...  ).
My only problem is why this PARTICULAR file from G4TW doesn't leech !
p.s: ok so it turns out I can leech all the Sims 4 packs just fine but NOT TS4 base game.
So my question is this: Your TS4 is the RELOADED version, right? (as mentioned here)
could you please give me the direct link to that version so I can download without using torrent?
tnx Smile
I'm sorry for you but my only conclusion can be that even with a paid account a file of over 8 GB is just a little to much. (City Living, which is the 2nd largest download is 6 GB)
Why not use the torrent we all use and we have no problems with ?
There are no limitations whatsover on the G4TW downloads regarding leeching, so don't blame us.

Maybe there is no filesize limit on your much favoured leech-site, but have you also checked the max. storage-size ?
Anyway, the problem is not with G4TW.

Edit: Can you please type your messages in normal font instead of small ?
I'm 73 and have difficulties in reading them even with my glasses on.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 31 Jul 2017, 17:04

@Mera, I don't think it is within our possibilities that we can do something about 'leeching' from non-G4TW related sources. Please contact the administration of the site of where you have your paid account about technicalities with their (!) download format. 

If you needed direct download links for those TS4 torrents, @Tarac could maybe help you with that. I myself also have the Get to Work & Get together + City Living torrents uploaded on various sites. The base game and the other DLC will follow soon.

Tarac wrote:Edit: Can you please type your messages in normal font instead of small ?
I'm 73 and have difficulties in reading them even with my glasses on.

No worries, I set the default formatting, for the OP's text messages now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 17:34

Oh, sorry for the font thing. And also I didn't say the problem was with G4TW Very Happy , It's that there are some technical difficulties with downloading torrent over here in my country which makes me prefer regular downloads over torrent downloads.
Alright so I guess as @The_gh0stm4n mentioned, could you please give me a direct link to NON-TORRENT The Sims 4 Base Game @Tarac? That would solve my problem immediately!

//EDIT

And also thanks for the quick responses !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 17:58

Mera wrote:Oh, sorry for the font thing. And also I didn't say the problem was with G4TW Very Happy , It's that there are some technical difficulties with downloading torrent over here in my country which makes me prefer regular downloads over torrent downloads.
Alright so I guess as @The_gh0stm4n mentioned, could you please give me a direct link to NON-TORRENT The Sims 4 Base Game @Tarac? That would solve my problem immediately!

//EDIT

And also thanks for the quick responses !
See your Inbox

Edit/
You haven't opened it as yet I noticed.
Too busy listenig to Vali, Forlatt ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jul 2017, 20:18

@Tarac
Wow, that's awesome !
Haha you got it about Vali   IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Aug 2017, 17:57

Tarac wrote:Too busy listeni(n)g to Vali, Forlatt ?

Wrong chat?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Aug 2017, 18:04

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:Too busy listeni(n)g to Vali, Forlatt ?

Wrong chat?
Not really.
See the "Dypt Inne I Skogen" in the profile of Mera which triggered my curiosity and Google lead me to a Norwegian artist Vali and the album Forlatt.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Aug 2017, 18:16

Tarac wrote:Not really.
See the "Dypt Inne I Skogen" in the profile of Mera which triggered my curiosity and Google lead me to a Norwegian artist Vali and the album Forlatt.

You google information that (some) users post under their profiles? I mean, it's fine with me, and not against the rules I guess. Just that I wouldn't do this in most cases unless there is some serious reason. And a little off-topic chatter here and there is nice as well.

If people don't open their PM inbox, and you're not afraid of people seeing that filehosting site, you can temporarily post the direct download links on the Forum (URL-shortened). After a while edit your post and remove the links. I myself did this a few times with some games I uploaded on MEGA, no problem thus far. But yes, leaving those links permanently visible in Forum posts has a chance of prompting certain individuals to discover the "justice fighter" in them.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Aug 2017, 18:35

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Tarac wrote:Not really.

You google information that (some) users post under their profiles? I mean, it's fine with me, and not against the rules I guess. Just that I wouldn't do this in most cases unless there is some serious reason. And a little off-topic chatter here and there is nice as well.

If people don't open their PM inbox, and you're not afraid of people seeing that filehosting site, you can temporarily post the direct download links on the Forum (URL-shortened). After a while edit your post and remove the links. I myself did this a few times with some games I uploaded on MEGA, no problem thus far. But yes, leaving those links permanently visible in Forum posts has a chance of prompting certain individuals to discover the "justice fighter" in them.
Unfortunately I was already confronted with such "Justice fighters" resulting in Mega and Stack blocking my clouds.
And yes, when I notice something in people's profiles that I cannot immediately place, I google it. It could give me some more insight.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Aug 2017, 18:40

Tarac wrote:Unfortunately I was already confronted with such "Justice fighters" resulting in Mega and Stack blocking my clouds.
And yes, when I notice something in people's profiles that I cannot immediately place, I google it. It could give me some more insight.

I guess in your case the situation is different (as your alter ego is "more well-known on the internet" than mine, I guess). Wouldn't be surprised if people from other sites/platforms are following your activity here as well.

But in all those years none of my dummy accounts has been reported yet, though I'm aware that with time that can change. Indeed, as for bigger games, it's probably the wiser decision to submit direct links for those, only through e-mail or PM.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top