Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 4 get famous torrent file missing data

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 4 get famous torrent file missing data Empty the sims 4 get famous torrent file missing data

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 16:26

I downloaded the sims 4 get famous it is not working i rechecked the torrent file but still its not working the torrent file is showing 8.04 gb data but after extracting its only 7.20 gb data and game is showing file data are missing or damaged what should i do i want to play it please help me

Back to top Go down

the sims 4 get famous torrent file missing data Empty Re: the sims 4 get famous torrent file missing data

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 16:35

Use other program to extract it. Since it's in .7z format 7-Zip is the best choice.

Back to top Go down

the sims 4 get famous torrent file missing data Empty Re: the sims 4 get famous torrent file missing data

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 16:43

anadius wrote:Use other program to extract it. Since it's in .7z format 7-Zip is the best choice.
i tried that too exracted by winzip but didnt work for me i hv downloaded torrent file 2 times and still its not working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 16:48

Then it must be something with your torrent client, use another one, for example Tixati. Or it's something with your anti-virus. Disable it for extraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 16:51

anadius wrote:Then it must be something with your torrent client, use another one, for example Tixati. Or it's something with your anti-virus. Disable it for extraction.
i dont have a antivirus nd also turned off the windows firewall defender i dont know what to do i had downloaded sims 4 season with my torrent client its working great .

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Nov 2018, 17:16

Yash Bisariya wrote:I downloaded the sims 4 get famous it is not working i rechecked the torrent file but still its not working the torrent file is showing 8.04 gb data but after extracting its only 7.20 gb data and game is showing file data are missing or damaged what should i do i want to play it please help me

Then just try using the direct download option (GoogleDrive) instead.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 14:27

I also have a problem regarding the download links. 
I tried all the links and for all of them this message appears:
the sims 4 get famous torrent file missing data WxERGanxlcgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Have ayone encountered this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top