Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start the game "No-Origin"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start the game "No-Origin" Empty Unable to start the game "No-Origin"

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 05:22

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my bad English, I will try my best to explain the problem that I got with Sims 4.

I downloaded and installed Sims 4 long time ago (around April~May) from Base game to City Living on the G4TW downloads site. The game ran smoothly and then I got bored (but I still keep the game in my PC) that was at in the middle of June.

Yesterday, I downloaded Toddlers, Parenthood and Fitness Stuff. It was my bad to install it without reading the instruction (the part that need to rename the "Game" folder when you install the Toddler EP) and then I got the "No Origin" problem. I tried some of solutions you guys provided in the "Sims 4 Fixes" but still stuck at "No Origin" problem. 

So here are what I tried:
- Turned off my Anti Virus, set exclusive.
- Cut and paste the Sims 4 folder to Program Files\The Sims 4 (I'm using 64bit)
- Run as admin.
- Turn off Window Defender, Window Firewall, also set exclusive (I'm using Win10).
- Restart the computer.
- Change the folder name from "The Sims 4" to "The Sims4" (Someone commented that it works).
- Use the No Origin.rar file in the Latest "No Origin" fix.
- Reinstall the game + running it to see which part gives me the problem: 

• The base game got the "Initialization Error" => I replace the files but It didn't work (the game shows up in task manager around 2-3secs then disappears).

What I haven't tried:
- Use the Ultimate Fix (2GB one).
- Re-download the Base game. 

I don't install the EA Origin program in my PC.

So I'm currently downloading the Base game again and also the Ultimate Fix just in case but I still need you guys guide me because I got confused a lot about some of the installing part (Like do you need to move the game folder when you install the GTW EP or just when you install the GTG one?)

Hope to get your help soon!

* I'm not sure if I posted in the right section, If not feel free to tell me and I will delete and repost it at the "TS4 Fixes".

Last edited by Blanchette on Sun 06 Aug 2017, 05:34; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more informations)

Back to top Go down

Unable to start the game "No-Origin" Empty Re: Unable to start the game "No-Origin"

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 09:14

Do NOT install the Ultimate fix !!!!

Back to top Go down

Unable to start the game "No-Origin" Empty Re: Unable to start the game "No-Origin"

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 11:34

Tarac wrote:Do NOT install the Ultimate fix !!!!

It's just weird that the game ran smoothly for the past 2 months then boom broken. : (
I just finished re-download the game base, might give it a try again and post the problem if I have any.

Do I need to takeout the game from EA folder when I install GTW EP or only need to do it when it comes to GTG EP?

Thanks for your reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 11:57

Always move the install folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 out of the folder Electronic Arts.
Expample to C:\Program Files (86)\The Sims 4   (Move, not copy)
Do that as soon as you installed the base game.

see https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31049-another-manual-how-to-install-the-sims-4-and-dlc-s?highlight=another+manual#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 12:47

Here is step by step that I did:

1. Install Base game to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 then I move it to C:\Program Files\The Sims 4
2. Copy and paste the Get To Work to Sims 4 folder, apply to all.
3. Copy and paste the Get Together to Sims 4 folder, apply to all.
4. Copy and paste the City Living to Sims 4 folder, apply to all.
5. Copy and paste the Toddlers to Sims 4 folder, apply to all, delete Game folder.
6. Copy and paste the Parenthood to Sims 4 folder, apply to all.
7. Copy and paste the Fitness Stuff to Sims 4 folder, apply to all.
8. Game > Bin > TS4_x64.exe > Creat Shortcut (Desktop).
9. Run as admin the shortcut.

Still got error.
Did I do something wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 12:53

I did that base on this guide: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

I will use your manual guide when I get home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Aug 2017, 13:18

When everything still fails, use the ZLOrigin method to download and install all DLC's and play offline
see HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Aug 2017, 01:21

Do you mean download from the ZLOrigin?
I saw the G4TW tab and not sure If I can use the G4TW version to try the ZLOrigin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Aug 2017, 10:28

Blanchette wrote:Do you mean download from the ZLOrigin?
I saw the G4TW tab and not sure If I can use the G4TW version to try the ZLOrigin?
When you use ZLOrigin it will repair/update your existing G4TW game.
Before you update, safeguard a copy of the folder Game on your desktop.
When ZLOrigin is finished updating/repairing, rename the folder Game on your desktop to Game Cracked and place it back.
You'll now have 2 folders Game and Game cracked in your install folder, see HERE

From the same install folder you can now play and update via the folder Game and play off-line via the folder Game cracked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Aug 2017, 18:03

Hello, sorry for the late reply but can you guide me about the part G4TW game use in the ZLOrigin? 
Like how can you run the game when they only have the option for download? Or you need to choose the exact file location?  
I'm very confused tbh >.>

*Edit 1: ZLOrigin doesn't regconize TS4 Folder in my Disk.
*Edit 2: I managed to change the path and Origin somehow regconized the game (but need to download like 1-2GB more). I will inform you when it done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Aug 2017, 17:31

YOU GUYS are AWESOME.

Even though this site was not the avenue I came about my Sims 4 game, I have seriously lost count on how many, sometimes random @$$ issues, that I've come across so far that you amazing people have not eventually helped me resolve. None of which took too much time handling. I have every pack except Toddler Stuff. Kind of weary of it.

Latest was I moved TS4 folder into the EA folder in PF86. Thank you loves!! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top