Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start game (Origin pop-up) Empty Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:24

I'm having problem with my game I cant open the game, it says my Origin isn't running. I don't have origin on my computer. 

Unable to start game (Origin pop-up) Namnly10

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game (Origin pop-up) Empty Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Oct 2017, 13:09

Most probably you have not MOVED your installation folder out of Electronic Arts.
Or your AV has disabled the crack

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game (Origin pop-up) Empty Re: Unable to start game (Origin pop-up)

Post by Guest Sun 15 Oct 2017, 13:43

No, the sims 4 folder is by its self

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Oct 2017, 13:46

If this is any help, this is what my sims 4 folder looks likeUnable to start game (Origin pop-up) Namnly11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Oct 2017, 07:18

My looks exactly like yours, and im experiencing the same problem. 

Hopefully someone will come with a fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Oct 2017, 14:32

Hi @sinisterbehavior and welcome to the forum!  Smile

Have you tried turning off your anti-virus and windows defender, then applying the .dll files again?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Oct 2017, 23:28

Ageha wrote:Hi @sinisterbehavior and welcome to the forum!  Smile

Have you tried turning off your anti-virus and windows defender, then applying the .dll files again?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020
Thank you Smile 

Anti-virus and defender is off and the update still doesn't make it work, maybe I should wait till another update or so. I believe there's no need so uninstall and reinstall because it will probably happen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Oct 2017, 15:04

sinisterbehavior wrote:Thank you Smile 

Anti-virus and defender is off and the update still doesn't make it work, maybe I should wait till another update or so. I believe there's no need so uninstall and reinstall because it will probably happen again.
I see. If you're waiting for the new update, it'll probably be a month or so, (since the new Cats & Dogs will be released on Nov) and we are not sure when a new crack will be made available as well. For now I'd suggest either moving your Sims 4 folder to desktop to see if the error is gone, or an alternate method is to try ZLOrigin. Else, you can always, at your own pace to try and install the game slowly again, pack by pack if you like. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Oct 2017, 21:22

Ageha wrote:
sinisterbehavior wrote:Thank you Smile 

I see. If you're waiting for the new update, it'll probably be a month or so, (since the new Cats & Dogs will be released on Nov) and we are not sure when a new crack will be made available as well. For now I'd suggest either moving your Sims 4 folder to desktop to see if the error is gone, or an alternate method is to try ZLOrigin. Else, you can always, at your own pace to try and install the game slowly again, pack by pack if you like. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple
Removing the sims 4 folder from 
programs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top