Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 00:24

First topic message reminder :

My Sims 4 fails to download, it appears a fatal error, already tried going to Electronic Arts / Game / Bin / Vr  - And download x68 bits, but it doesnt work, also added my TS4 into my firewall incase it was tht, the problem but it wasnt. Bought this pc 2 days ago, no idea how to use it. I guess its a antivirus problem? Im willing to coonect into tv. Please let me know. I'll be on forum chat.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Sep 2017, 14:56

//MERGED

@MariaM, can we agree to keep ALL discussion on your same problem, in just one (1) single thread? Smile  It would really make things easier, for all of us, to keep track of your troubleshooting progress.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Sep 2017, 15:10

Problem solved via Teamviewer.
Cause: Install folder The Sims 4 not MOVED out of Electronic Arts but COPIED.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Sep 2017, 17:37

Im having problems, my sims 4 doesnt seem to have, Toodler pack, because when my baby aged up, went directly to child. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Sep 2017, 17:47

Do you by any chance have an aging mod? that needs to be removed. Search in your mods folder for anything with "age" in it. I had the same problem and that fixed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Sep 2017, 22:30

No, i havent had any type of mods. I deleted the resources, maybe that will work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Sep 2017, 17:46

When I installed your game via Teamviewer I installed upto and incl. City Limits.
I could not see any further extracted download on your computer.

Install toddler/vampires
Delete the Game folder from your install folder\The Sims 4
Install Parenthood
Install Fitness
Install Toddler Stuff + the fix (Not the ultimate fix)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 00:52

But if I delete, the "game" folder. Wouldn't it delete all my DLCs?

//EDIT

I deleted the game folder, but now... It doesnt appear in my files.

//EDIT

@Tarac, I did it but the game folder was gone. So I had to restore. The other one, when ever u have time pls explain to me, I dont understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Sep 2017, 17:21

MariaM wrote:But if I delete, the "game" folder. Wouldn't it delete all my DLCs?

//EDIT

I deleted the game folder, but now... It doesnt appear in my files.

//EDIT

@Tarac, I did it but the game folder was gone. So I had to restore. The other one, when ever u have time pls explain to me, I dont understand.

Sorry for the belated reply,

Tarac is taking an extended leave, so I'm afraid he won't be able to reply to you in this thread here (anymore). When you delete the "Game"-folder (before you add Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling Stuff) it will be re-applied automatically when you install the other DLCs.

Check the guide and step #7 onwards:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Sep 2017, 20:45

Oh okay, I have another problem, Im having start game error code 3? This is new. Can you help me?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty My worlds do not APPEAR

Post by Guest Thu 28 Sep 2017, 03:05

Hey at first I was looking over the forums because, I have a Error code 3. Fixed that, once that happened. I fixed the rest of the problems, but now my worlds do not appear
 Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Lol10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Sep 2017, 13:09

Hi @MariaM ,

I received your PM (around 5am I think), so I can only reply now. And also I merged your topics with this one so everyone can be up to date and there's no need to go back and forth.

The error code 3 fix should have fixed the missing world as well. If not, do download the game folder from the link below. Remember to either 1) Rename your current Game to Game_ OR 2) Delete your current Game folder before copy + pasting the new one.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

Good luck! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Sep 2017, 13:27

Thanks! I appriciate it, I've already fixed the problem. Cheers <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Sep 2017, 13:29

MariaM wrote:Thanks! I appriciate it, I've already fixed the problem. Cheers <3
Glad to hear it!
I'll keep the topic open for the moment in case you have any other questions or bugs later in-game.
Cheers and have fun~

I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Oct 2017, 22:54

Ageha wrote:
MariaM wrote:Thanks! I appriciate it, I've already fixed the problem. Cheers <3
Glad to hear it!
I'll keep the topic open for the moment in case you have any other questions or bugs later in-game.
Cheers and have fun~

I tip my fedora.
Yes, sadly it started again. But  now I received this error now.

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 <a href=Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Zsims410

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Oct 2017, 10:31

Are you sure you don't have the Origin-client opened, simultaneously? Also, did you properly add the install location of the game to the exclusions in your anti-virus too?

Please for now try re-applying the files from the topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020

One more thing, please refrain from e-mailing me about these game issues. The e-mail contact button is NOT meant for support purposes. Smile  All support discussions are kept on the Forum, unless you are told otherwise (which in your case, I haven't).

You can "bump", but no earlier than 24 hours after posting your question and not receiving a reply. Nonetheless, please try using only the Forum.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Oct 2017, 16:19

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Are you sure you don't have the Origin-client opened, simultaneously? Also, did you properly add the install location of the game to the exclusions in your anti-virus too?

Please for now try re-applying the files from the topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-33-38-1020

One more thing, please refrain from e-mailing me about these game issues. The e-mail contact button is NOT meant for support purposes. Smile  All support discussions are kept on the Forum, unless you are told otherwise (which in your case, I haven't).

You can "bump", but no earlier than 24 hours after posting your question and not receiving a reply. Nonetheless, please try using only the Forum.
I've never had origin ever on this new computer. Honestly the game was working fine. Everything was working out great.

Also, sorry for the trouble emailing you must cost, its just desperate times come for desperate actions. I used to have someone on here tht used to help me, his name was Carlos. I can see that hes  no more. Thank you again, if theres anyway to help me. I would appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Oct 2017, 16:55

Also, my computer is warning me from those files you just sent me on that forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Oct 2017, 18:08

Carlos is now called The_gh0stm4n.
The files I've sent you are 100% harmless, contain no virussus or malware.
Your AV reacts on it because of the included crack.
Neglect the warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Oct 2017, 18:15

Polarbear wrote:The files I've sent you are 100% harmless, contain no virussus or malware.

Nonetheless, keep in mind Forum rule #7.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22990-forum-rules#153250

Why you keep sending items through e-mail/private message when EVERYTHING is on the Forum already is beyond me, but OK. Is it to prove some point that I'm not aware of? "My downloads are better than G4TW?".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Oct 2017, 21:29

Ok ok... I'll try to download the site Ghostman sent me. Ty

//EDIT

Unfortunately  I keep getting this error even  after downloading the files and pasting/replacing it. Any other ideas?

//EDIT

Is this ok?

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Is_thi10

//EDIT

Tarac wrote:Neither Origin nor ZLOrigin should be active.

I have nothing active, i dont even have origin or anything origin related.  I tried re downloading the lastest DLC tht worked for me and still nothing. It was an unexpected error. Just one day it stopped working. Its really frustrating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Oct 2017, 14:44

Hi @MariaM ,

What is the current error now? Does your sim stopped working after running it?

Also, do refrain from posting all over the thread, as it will make it hard for you and others to go back and forth with replying and eliminating possible errors.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Oct 2017, 17:44

@MariaM, what is your anti-virus program (besides Windows Defender)?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Oct 2017, 21:18

The_gh0stm4n wrote:@MariaM, what is your anti-virus program (besides Windows Defender)?
I bought the computer with everything on it already could this be one?

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Oct 2017, 21:46

Download "Your uninstaller pro" here:
http://tinyurl.com/y8kl2sze

Install the program according to instructions. Start the program and load it up. On the main window you should then be seeing all installed programs. Look for "McAffee" and then double-click it. Choose "Super Mode" and follow through with uninstalling the program.

When it's done, re-boot the computer, then re-apply the No-Origin files posted somewhere above (or use the items sent to you through PM).

Then try again the game...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:48

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Download "Your uninstaller pro" here:
http://tinyurl.com/y8kl2sze

Install the program according to instructions. Start the program and load it up. On the main window you should then be seeing all installed programs. Look for "McAffee" and then double-click it. Choose "Super Mode" and follow through with uninstalling the program.

When it's done, re-boot the computer, then re-apply the No-Origin files posted somewhere above (or use the items sent to you through PM).

Then try again the game...
Alright im going to try doing this... Thank you for your help!

//EDIT

Thank you so very much! It worked!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Oct 2017, 22:34

Sometimes you have to employ more 'aggressive' solutions regarding these things. Good to hear it seems to have worked out for you, and for now!

I also sent you an e-mail message to the address (that you used to send me messages). Feel free to reply to it, if you like. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 19:52

Alrighty thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top