Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 3 Empty Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 00:24

First topic message reminder :

My Sims 4 fails to download, it appears a fatal error, already tried going to Electronic Arts / Game / Bin / Vr  - And download x68 bits, but it doesnt work, also added my TS4 into my firewall incase it was tht, the problem but it wasnt. Bought this pc 2 days ago, no idea how to use it. I guess its a antivirus problem? Im willing to coonect into tv. Please let me know. I'll be on forum chat.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Oct 2017, 22:34

Sometimes you have to employ more 'aggressive' solutions regarding these things. Good to hear it seems to have worked out for you, and for now!

I also sent you an e-mail message to the address (that you used to send me messages). Feel free to reply to it, if you like. Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 19:52

Alrighty thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Oct 2017, 12:23

MariaM wrote:Alrighty thank you so much!

Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun with the game, and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy it (for a more extended time period). Smile  Feel free to get in touch with us again anytime!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top