Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 00:24

My Sims 4 fails to download, it appears a fatal error, already tried going to Electronic Arts / Game / Bin / Vr  - And download x68 bits, but it doesnt work, also added my TS4 into my firewall incase it was tht, the problem but it wasnt. Bought this pc 2 days ago, no idea how to use it. I guess its a antivirus problem? Im willing to coonect into tv. Please let me know. I'll be on forum chat.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 10:45

Do you have problems with:
Downloading
Installing
or
Playing
???

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 11:56

Tarac wrote:Do you have problems with:
Downloading
Installing
or
Playing
???
Everytime i download/ install and try to play gives me fatal error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 12:00

Let's start with Download.
What exactly is the problem ?

Then Installation
Again what exactly is the problem ?

When these problems are solved we can investigate Playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 12:02

Tarac wrote:Let's start with Download.
What exactly is the problem ?

Then Installation
Again what exactly is the problem ?

When these problems are solved we can investigate Playing.
im in chat forum, so we n communicate better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 12:23

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] Sims_411
This appears.  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 12:40

could try here rdl error  from adwomin Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 12:56

munsky wrote:could try here rdl error  from adwomin Smile
Wont let me download Ultimate Fix... WhatDidUJustCallMe? WhatDidUJustCallMe? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 13:15

MariaM wrote:Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] Sims_411
This appears.  Shocked
Don't worry about that one.
rld.dll is only used in the base game - most probably it's been quarantained by your anti-virus.
You don't need it when you install other DLC's - will be replaced by RldOrigin.dll so when DLC's are installed you can even delete rld.dll from your install folder.

Don't download the Ultimate fix when you want to play with DLC's !!!!!

Meanwhile, MOVE the install folder The Sims 4 from Program Files (x64)\Electronic Arts to just Program Files (x64).
Then install Get to Work and Get Together aso.
Make sure - when you have 32-bits Windows - to add the folder Program Files (x64)\The Sims 4 to the exceptions of your anti-virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Sep 2017, 00:23

Okay, ive done what you said. But now, itsays this: 
Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] Sims410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Sep 2017, 10:43

Have you installed further DLC's ?
Make sure that Origin is not active on your computer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Sep 2017, 13:33

Check in Task manager before running the game. I don1 have Origin on my computer, but occasionally get that error code after I have played via ZLOrigin version of the game. So now I make it a habit before running G4TW version Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Sep 2017, 13:38

Neither Origin nor ZLOrigin should be active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Sep 2017, 13:50

Yup. I do not have Origin installed, only ZL Origin. But somehow, whenever I start ZLOrigin to play sims 4 ( works 100%) there is a short origin startup, before the ZLOrigin starts. I suppose that's the one still showing in task manager, when I want to play the G4TW version. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Sep 2017, 14:40

Loonieloose wrote:Yup. I do not have Origin installed, only ZL Origin. But somehow, whenever I start ZLOrigin to play sims 4 ( works 100%) there is a short origin startup, before the ZLOrigin starts. I suppose that's the one still showing in task manager, when I want to play the G4TW version. Smile
In ZLOrigin you can set
Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] Origin-exit_orig

Application Settings > Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Sep 2017, 16:26

Loonieloose wrote:Yup. I do not have Origin installed, only ZL Origin. But somehow, whenever I start ZLOrigin to play sims 4 ( works 100%) there is a short origin startup, before the ZLOrigin starts. I suppose that's the one still showing in task manager, when I want to play the G4TW version. Smile
The computer, is new Doesnt have origin even in history list  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd 
I dont know, I've tried everything. I need someone that would get to help on a teamviewer session we could program a session. I know Teamviewer User @Carlos use to do it, maybe someone of yall can help. I did DLCs doesnt work, this time it opens but get the origin error. Hopefully someone of ya'll can find some time, to help me. If not, i understand. Thank you anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 07 Sep 2017, 16:34

@MariaM, feel free to check the Forum chatbox (and wait a little there) if you see me online. Also, unless otherwise stated, please don't actually e-mail me for game support requests: for this purpose we have the actual Forum here. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Sep 2017, 02:01

The_gh0stm4n wrote:@MariaM, feel free to check the Forum chatbox (and wait a little there) if you see me online. Also, unless otherwise stated, please don't actually e-mail me for game support requests: for this purpose we have the actual Forum here. Smile
Alright, ill be waiting in the chatbox Smile  Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Sep 2017, 14:34

Have you read THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Sep 2017, 17:11

Tarac wrote:Have you read THIS
yeah ive literally tried everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Sep 2017, 18:08

OK, see your inbox.
Meanwhile please place your extracted downloads in 1 folder
the complete folders of:
The Sims 4 - Basegame
The Sims 4 - Get to Work
The Sims 4 - Get Together
The Sims 4 - City Living
The Sims 4 - Vampires/toddlers/bowling
The Sims 4 - Parenthood
The Sims 4 - Fitness
The Sims 4 - Toddler Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Download Fail / Windows 10. [SOLVED] Empty My PC deletes TS4

Post by Guest Sun 10 Sep 2017, 03:59

I've recently noticed, my computer deletes TS4 file, just out of no where, besides the actual problem of me not being able to play the game, due to some minor problems. I've came to notice, TS4 deletes itself, I dont know where in my antivirus, honestly. Dont even know if I have an antivirus. Please, someone help me. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Sep 2017, 09:42

Install "legally" but free of charge via ZLORIGIN

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Sep 2017, 14:56

//MERGED

@MariaM, can we agree to keep ALL discussion on your same problem, in just one (1) single thread? Smile  It would really make things easier, for all of us, to keep track of your troubleshooting progress.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Sep 2017, 15:10

Problem solved via Teamviewer.
Cause: Install folder The Sims 4 not MOVED out of Electronic Arts but COPIED.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top