Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White screen after CAS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White screen after CAS. Empty White screen after CAS.

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 18:52

Hi. I installed the game and all the other expansion/stuff packs etc in order exactly as the instructions stated. However after I finish making my sim and move to the select a world section I encounter a white screen. I removed all my CC just to be sure and it still happens. I did find a similar post to this and the error they made was applying a patch but I did not do that.
I hope someone can help me.

Back to top Go down

White screen after CAS. Empty Re: White screen after CAS.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Sep 2017, 21:28

CrazyCatLady wrote:Hi. I installed the game and all the other expansion/stuff packs etc in order exactly as the instructions stated. However after I finish making my sim and move to the select a world section I encounter a white screen. I removed all my CC just to be sure and it still happens. I did find a similar post to this and the error they made was applying a patch but I did not do that.
I hope someone can help me.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @CrazyCatLady,

You are probably talking about this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-fix

You only need this in case you also installed the latest "Toddlers Stuffpack". Other than that, can you try deleting the file localthumbcache.package under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4?

Another idea, are you running the game with the TS4.exe, or TS4_x64.exe? Or have you tried with both, and got the same results?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top