Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims4 stuck at loading screen after chosing a lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims4 stuck at loading screen after chosing a lot Empty Sims4 stuck at loading screen after chosing a lot

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep 2017, 00:24

After i created family and clicked on a lot i wanted her to move in, it got stuck on loading screen. everything is moving, background music playing but it won't load. Ive moved the game out of electronic arts and did everything there was in instructions. DLC UP TO VAMPIRES.
if this helps game works only while using the 64 bit exe if i try and run it with the other one it stops working due to an unexpected error.

( also i never had the game_ folder. I know i installed everything correctly because i installed the game few days ago and everything was working fine

Back to top Go down

Sims4 stuck at loading screen after chosing a lot Empty Re: Sims4 stuck at loading screen after chosing a lot

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep 2017, 10:40

Delete the Game and Game_ folder.
Then install Parenthood and Fitness

Back to top Go down

Sims4 stuck at loading screen after chosing a lot Empty Re: Sims4 stuck at loading screen after chosing a lot

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep 2017, 15:04

I didnt even get the Game_folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep 2017, 15:07

Also the sims4 icon (shortcut on desktop) doesnt even look like the sims 4 icon. looks more like an icon of shortcut you get after deleting the main thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep 2017, 17:02

Budokan wrote:Also the sims4 icon (shortcut on desktop) doesnt even look like the sims 4 icon. looks more like an icon of shortcut you get after deleting the main thing.
Rightclick on it and select Open filelocation.
You then know where the shortcut leads to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep 2017, 17:12

i know where it leads to. Im saying it doesnt look like it should + no matter how many times i redownload the game, after moving files from vampire update i still only have one GAME folder. maybe this is the reason why its stuck at loading screen? ive done everything, added the last 3 DLC's and deleted gameversion. no matter what i do no matter if i have mods or no it still gets stuck at loading screen after choosing to move onto a lot. When i try to pick a family to play thats already made it also gets stuck on loading screen. its like endless loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Sep 2017, 09:09

You will not have a game_ folder, because YOU have to create it yourself, after installing toddlers and Vampires. ( Go to install location, rightclick on game folder and rename it to the above. ( you can also simply delete it. ) Now install Parenthood and the game should work.
(This must be done after installing Vampires and before installing Parenthood. Then Fitness stuff and toddlers stuff.)
To create a shortcut for the game, you will once again have to go to install folder, right click on TS4.exe or TS4(x86).exe, under the options coming up, click on create shortcut, and now the shortcut points to the correct folder. Copy/paste does not work.
Hope this helps?!

Last edited by Loonieloose on Wed 27 Sep 2017, 09:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Sep 2017, 13:58

Hi @Budokan and welcome to the forum!

As stated above, to fix the endless loading for Vampires, you need to install Parenthood.

1. Rename your current Game folder to Game_ OR delete it.
  2. Download and install Parenthood -> Fitness (highly suggested as it fixes some bugs in Parenthood) and ultimately, Toddler's Stuff. 
  3. Should you decide to install Toddler's stuff anyway however, move on to step 2. Then do step 1 and download the new game folder from the link below.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

You can also delete any shortcuts you have on your desktop, and then simply create a new one OR just run the game from the folder itself.
Do keep us updated! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Sep 2017, 03:22

I just wanted to thank @Ageha because I had the same problem and your solution worked for me  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Sep 2017, 15:45

Iriel wrote:I just wanted to thank @Ageha because I had the same problem and your solution worked for me  Very Happy
Good job!
Cheers! Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other questions or bugs in-game.
Till then, enjoy and have fun~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top