Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in the loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck in the loading screen Empty Stuck in the loading screen

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 16:33

Hi ,
I have problem with the game from the last week  and I have no idea how to solve it.
I know that if I moved out all the cc from the mods folder the game will go just fine, but if I let them there the game will be stuck on loading screen.
But if I put just half of the cc’s and then the other half ,but just them alone , it will work, but then after I put them together again the same glitch. My cc are fine I verified them with a program and maybe is because I have too much cc (2787) but It worked fine last week and I just put 5 more things in the MODS folder and it stopped working.. I deleted those 5 cc but still the same error.
Somebody has some ideas how to solve it?
TY^^

Mod edit: moved from "The Sims Emporium".

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the loading screen Empty Re: Stuck in the loading screen

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 18:44

Maybe 2 or more of your cc share the same memory location.
So individually they perform fine, but together they clash.
Problem with cc's is that even when you remove them from your mods folder, they still seem to be incorporated in your game somehow.

As I always proclaim: 95% or more of the problems in sims-games are caused by downloads of cc's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 21:23

Yeah but still it worked fine till I put those cc.. but even after I took them out was still a problem and I just don't get it . Why is still not working , I even reinstalled the sims, but the sims is not the problem ..only the cc , and I need them Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 21:49

Rogue31 wrote:Yeah but still it worked fine till I put those cc.. but even after I took them out was still a problem and I just don't get it . Why is still not working , I even reinstalled the sims, but the sims is not the problem ..only the cc , and I need them Sad
Rename your The Sims 4 folder in User\Documents\Electronic Arts to The Sims 4_old.
Now start your game - no problems ?
Then copy files and folders from The Sims 4_old (except Mods) to the newly created folder The Sims 4
Start your game - still no problems ?
Copy the Mods folder in parts over to the new Sims 4 folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 22:04

Done that already, it works fine when I remove the mods folder . So the problem is there .
And I tried to put them in parts.. and then it worked.. with every party but then all of them together creates some problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 22:09

I don't think we can be of assistance here.
The problems are in the Mods so it will be a painstaking excercise to add your mods one by one, start tthe game, everything OK, next mod aso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2017, 00:23

Well I solved the problem-ish.
Because there were too many cc , it took several minutes to load the game, it wasn't actually stuck on loading screen.

Anyways thank you for trying to help me ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top