Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied Empty Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 19:16

I downloaded The Ultimate fix and I also installed Katy Perry sweet Treats which I downloaded from your website. I am getting a error message that says I will experience significant problems due to an incompatible game mod, which I was not getting when I used the Ultimate Fix with the Showtime download. Is there something that I'm doing wrong please help. I was going to remove then re install the sweet treats. I also installed the update manually, which won't remove when I uninstall sweet treats. So could someone please help me because like I said I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks In advance. Hopefully Im putting this in the right place so that I can get a response. Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied 1490881299

//EDIT

I tried again and I get this message"It looks like you have installed an
unofficial game modification that does not match your current version
of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game
modifications or get updated version of them-otherwise you may
experience crashes or significant bugs. Is there anyone who can help me
with this PLEASE! I REALLY WANNA PLAY MY GAME!!!! Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied 2830496658 Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied 1577371209

Back to top Go down

Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied Empty Re: Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 23:15

I'm getting same message after installing showtime and updating to 1.34, and i used this https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3391-conflicting-mods-find-out-now which is supposed to help with conflicting cc and i disabled the conflicted/corrupt ones but i'm still getting that message.

Back to top Go down

Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied Empty Re: Getting Modification Error after Ultimate Fix applied

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 17:01

Hello,

Note that the Fix gets updated whenever a new expansion/update is released. The Fix that you used for Showtime will not work with version 1.34 of the game, since that crack is outdated.
In order to get rid of your problem completely, please follow these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and read VERY carefully.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 18:17

Thank you for the prompt response but the answer does not pertain to my question. I have already installed my showtime with the fix and it works great. It is when I add the Sweet Treats EP that now I get the message"It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated version of them-otherwise you may
experience crashes or significant bugs." I applied the sweet treats fix and while its loading the window will close and the message appears when I do click continue the game completely loads I am able to play for a while, and then it freezes, or crashes, or causes my pc to do a crash dump. I have never had this problem before,and all my dl's come from g4tw, I trust no one else that's y i feel I may have done something wrong even tho I follwed the instruction down to the letter, and everything else seemed to work fine. As of now My PC shutdown unexpectedly added updates, and sweet treats was completely removed, and I know it was on because I did play a lil yesterday b4 my pc crashed on me, so Im going to reinstall and hopefully everything goes well. Thank you so much for the information, it is greatly appreciated, and if anything.....I will not hesitate to contact you again if another problem should arise. Very Happy

//EDIT

Correction, I applied the ultimate fix to the game, is what I meant to say!

//EDIT

Just reinstalled Sweet Treats, and I applied the crack from the crack
folder in the ultimate fix not the crack in sweet treats and I got the
same message again. Any suggestions?

Admin edit: Please do not double-post, but use the "Edit" button on your message instead! Thank you.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 21:18

Hello,

Please just do what I suggested in my previous post and let me know the result. Don't skip any steps and read very carefully.

Besides that, do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 21:45

Have you played The Sims 3 before? Have you downloaded any mods/cc before, what happened me was I didn't have any mods in the documents folder but in the actual game directory which I had forgotten about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top