Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game failed to load - Error Code 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game failed to load  - Error Code 3 Empty Game failed to load - Error Code 3

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 02:30

So I just installed Fitness and Toddler Stuff and changed the language to English, now I am getting an error game failed to load.  I cannot start a new game either.

Please help!!!!

Back to top Go down

Game failed to load  - Error Code 3 Empty Re: Game failed to load - Error Code 3

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 17:55

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:So I just installed Fitness and Toddler Stuff and changed the language to English, now I am getting an error game failed to load.  I cannot start a new game either.

Please help!!!!
Hi there,

If you are talking about the error code 3, you can download the fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-fix

Back to top Go down

Game failed to load  - Error Code 3 Empty Re: Game failed to load - Error Code 3

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 00:36

Ageha wrote:
xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:So I just installed Fitness and Toddler Stuff and changed the language to English, now I am getting an error game failed to load.  I cannot start a new game either.

Please help!!!!
Hi there,

If you are talking about the error code 3, you can download the fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31459-the-sims-4-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-fix
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 15:28

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:Thank you!
Hi,

Is the error solved for you? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top