Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLCs gone after installing 1.33.38

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLCs gone after installing 1.33.38 Empty DLCs gone after installing 1.33.38

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 03:37

Hi I've read trough the "must read" multiple times, but after I patched my Sims it says all my dlcs are gone, I've been installing my dlcs all day long and now just cant play them. (Before the 1.33.38 patch I checked and I had all the dlcs working)

Back to top Go down

DLCs gone after installing 1.33.38 Empty Re: DLCs gone after installing 1.33.38

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 10:47

Trik wrote:Hi I've read trough the "must read" multiple times, but after I patched my Sims it says all my dlcs are gone, I've been installing my dlcs all day long and now just cant play them. (Before the 1.33.38 patch I checked and I had all the dlcs working)
Open your highest download.
Go to the folder Game/Bin
Copy RldOrigin.ini to Game/Bin in your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 12:24

I dont know what you mean by highest download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 13:01

Oh, okay I just put the toddler stuff's RldOrigin.ini into the Sims/game/bin and it shows all the expensions now, thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 14:06

You should not have downloaded and installed the Ultimate update only patch. That one will delete all DLC's and stuff packs as it is ment for those wuth slow internet or not wanting to play with DLC's but still having an updated game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 16:39

You might have to re-install the expansions if it doesn't work. Follow the instructions and let me know how you get on.
-Ares/Kanji   Carlos is tha man!!!

Last edited by Kanji on Sat 04 Nov 2017, 16:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the signature.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 16:52

Kanji wrote:You might have to re-install the expansions if it doesn't work. Follow the instructions and let me know how you get on.
Re-install not required.
You only need the file RldOrigin.ini from your highest download (Toddler Stuff?).
Copy it to your install folder The Sims 4\Game\Bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 16:55

Dandelion wrote:
Kanji wrote:You might have to re-install the expansions if it doesn't work. Follow the instructions and let me know how you get on.
Re-install not required.
You only need the file RldOrigin.ini from your highest download (Toddler Stuff?).
Copy it to your install folder The Sims 4\Game\Bin
If it doesn't work. You could just do toddler stuff, yeah. But if it's corrupted then you might have to reinstall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Nov 2017, 18:22

I havent got the chance to play untill now, I made the family but after I tried to move in it stucked on the loading screen :\, after re-opening my sims has gone spanish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Nov 2017, 21:15

Have you done step 7 of the instructions? rename or delete game folder in program files the sims 4 before installing Parenthood
07.) After you installed the 'Toddler'-update, please go under the folder of where you installed your The Sims 4 game to. You will see a "Game"-folder. You should now rename the folder, into anything you like. For example, Game_ (see the screenshot below). Alternatively you can also move out the "Game"-folder, or delete it.

DLCs gone after installing 1.33.38 Screen14

08.) Download and install the torrent The Sims 4: Parenthood

09.) You should now apply the torrent The Sims 4: Fitness Stuff  (regardless of whether you applied the previous 1.30.105.1010 update).

10.) Download and install the torrent The Sims 4: Toddlers Stuff. Don't forget to apply the Error Code 3 Fix as well.

These steps are extremely important. Error code 3 fixes the Spanish version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 13:35

Trik wrote:I havent got the chance to play untill now, I made the family but after I tried to move in it stucked on the loading screen :\, after re-opening my sims has gone spanish?
Hi @Trik ,

Seeing that you restored the DLC with the Toddler's RldOrigin.ini, I'm assuming that's why it change your game to Spanish again. For now, simply rename/delete your current Game folder and apply the new one below:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top