Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 keeps crashing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 keeps crashing... Empty Sims 4 keeps crashing...

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 14:21

Good day, everybody, I post this topic because I keep having problem with my Sims 4 game. I hope you can help me to solve it or tell me what I've done wrong.

So, I've just recently changed my computer storage to 1 TB, and also installed all The Sims 4 and its expansion packs, stuff packs, and game packs into my computer. I've also followed the instructions that games4theworld has posted before. When I start the game, everything went smoothly, though it lagged a bit, but no biggie problem at all. I was able to create a Sim, and chose which town he is going to stay. I chose a lot, and then saved my game, and shut my computer down.

The next day, I opened Sims 4 and tried to play with my save. It went fine, no problem, and was able to load until the town (Windenburg) showed up. A popup popped out, asking whether I'd like to place a Spa in my town. I chose yes, and decided to place it on an empty lot. The animation showing "Building Lot" came out, and after awhile, the background music stopped, and the game crashed to the desktop. I repeated this for a few times, and the same result still happened. I've tried to do every steps on the guide about Sims 4 being laggy, frozen, etc, but still the same result.

I tried to play again, but this time I didn't place the Spa in my town. I played with my Sim, and were about to build a house for him. I clicked/chose the Build Mode, then it starts being laggy, the bgm stopped, and the game crashed again. I've tried to look for solutions online, but none can help me out.

So, I'd like to ask, what is the cause of this? Is it because of my computer specs? Because when I played the Sims 3, the same thing happened but while I was in Create-A-Sim mode.

Additional Info, this is my computer specs: (from the Control Panel)
Processor            : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU   E7300 @ 2.66GHz
Installed RAM      : 2.00 GB
System type        : 32-bit Operating System

Well, I am expecting replies from you all, and I also thank you all for spending time reading this topic. Hope you all have a nice day.
Smile Smile
Regards,

RickYo98

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top