Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check toddler bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Check toddler bug Empty Check toddler bug

Post by Guest Mon 27 Nov 2017, 14:41

Hey

this isn't really a major problem obviously but it is getting annoying, every time my sims check their toddlers, they always ask to be put in the high chair, even if their hunger bar is full! It's been like this since updating to cats & dogs but its obviously a game bug in general and nothing to do with G4TW. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem?
Also, empty plates arent being recognised unless you put them on the floor lol!! 

These problems get quite annoying especially when playing a family with twin toddlers and trying to teach a teenager responsibility but they cant even wash the dishes  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Check toddler bug Empty Re: Check toddler bug

Post by Guest Mon 27 Nov 2017, 18:25

Do you have CC in your game ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Nov 2017, 04:28

I was having so many issues with high chairs that I just don't put them in the houses anymore. If you "serve" a meal, your toddler can grab a serving from the counter and then eat on the couch/floor/chair/bed. This way you toddler will eat when necessary but not bug you when it's not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top