Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 enable CC/mods button doesn't show up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 enable CC/mods button doesn't show up. Empty SIMS 4 enable CC/mods button doesn't show up.

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jan 2018, 08:27

I know there are forums created regarding this issue but I cant find the solutions. I downloaded the Sims 4 from this site and follow all the possible instructions but the mods still doesnt appear in games. I looked for the mods/cc button to enabled them but they are not even there. So any solution available for me to apply so that I could get all my mods working? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 enable CC/mods button doesn't show up. Empty Re: SIMS 4 enable CC/mods button doesn't show up.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jan 2018, 16:48

rynenia wrote:I know there are forums created regarding this issue but I cant find the solutions. I downloaded the Sims 4 from this site and follow all the possible instructions but the mods still doesnt appear in games. I looked for the mods/cc button to enabled them but they are not even there. So any solution available for me to apply so that I could get all my mods working? Thanks.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @rynenia,

I believe that is a common feature in the game now. You have to look under Game Options -> Other -> Restore Defaults. After that, see if the button shows up again, that says "enable custom content".

Good luck!

Edit, there was a topic on that also, in "The Sims 4 tips & tricks".
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30806-unable-to-enable-cc-and-script-mods-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 enable CC/mods button doesn't show up. Empty Re: SIMS 4 enable CC/mods button doesn't show up.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jan 2018, 06:10

Thanks for replying!

However, I have try it all but my mods/cc still doesn't work or show up in the game Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Feb 2018, 19:41

rynenia wrote:Thanks for replying!

However, I have try it all but my mods/cc still doesn't work or show up in the game Sad

Sorry for the belated reply,

You are seeing a folder under C:\Users\(your Windows username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods ? That's where your mods and custom content go.

What kind of CC are you using if I may ask, as well? Keep in mind that sometimes, mods consist of several individual files, and you have to fetch ALL files in order for the mod to work. Please read any available documentation from the CC creator(s).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top