Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW? Empty In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW?

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2018, 03:48

Hey, I tried to post my question on the 'Jungle Adventures' thread by Ann, but it's locked as of now.

I haven't been on these forums in a while, and the last time I was here was when the mods were still trying to crack Toddlers and Vampires pack.

My question is simply this: in what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW? I don't know the order in which the packs were released by G4TW, so yeah.

I know the answer is probably on a thread somewhere, but I haven't slept in 22 hours and my brain is basically numb right now. If someone could direct me to the correct thread(s) and the order in which to do it, etc., I would be very grateful to you for helping me save time.

I know everyone is busy with their own life, and I am no exception (hence the 22 hours of no sleep). I just honestly don't even know where to start right now. WhatDidUJustCallMe? TIA for any help.

Sincerely,
Alegra

Mod edit: messages split and moved.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW? Empty In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW?

Post by grieralexander Sun 04 Mar 2018, 05:58

abs4295 wrote:Hey, I tried to post my question on the 'Jungle Adventures' thread by Ann, but it's locked as of now.

I haven't been on these forums in a while, and the last time I was here was when the mods were still trying to crack Toddlers and Vampires pack.

My question is simply this: in what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW? I don't know the order in which the packs were released by G4TW, so yeah.

I know the answer is probably on a thread somewhere, but I haven't slept in 22 hours and my brain is basically numb right now. If someone could direct me to the correct thread(s) and the order in which to do it, etc., I would be very grateful to you for helping me save time.

I know everyone is busy with their own life, and I am no exception (hence the 22 hours of no sleep). I just honestly don't even know where to start right now. WhatDidUJustCallMe? TIA for any help.

Sincerely,
Alegra
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly  Go to this thread and you will find the instructions on how to install, although every new Download comes with the updated instructions (the order in which it must be installed). I hope this clarifies your doubts.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW? Empty Re: In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Mar 2018, 16:32

@abs4295, the "# Installation Guide.txt" files that we include in these downloads, also have the latest available install order detailed in them (accordingly, you'd have to take the .txt file from the latest torrent as well).

Good luck! 

Awesome Emote
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW? Empty Re: In what order do I need to download the packs from G4TW?

Post by Guest Mon 05 Mar 2018, 18:14

When you are new to the Sims 4 game, you can also download the all-in-one version.
That contains all DLC's from the base game upto and incl. Jungle Adventures.

1. download, 1 set of folders to copy, no patches or updates.
Download - copy - play

Download can be found at https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-from-base-to-jungle-adventues-version-1-40-61-1020#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2018, 10:56

Thanks all, for your answers.

I'm not new to the crack (the n00b emoji in my signature is from five years ago, lol), I just haven't been here for a looooooong time and haven't had the chance to keep up with the cracks as they come out. I just hope I don't mess anything up, I feel like I'm starting from scratch again because it's been so long since I had to do any of this (on second thought, maybe I am a n00b--can you be re-n00bed after a certain length of absence from the 'crack' world?).

Sleep deprivation doesn't help, but you gotta do what you gotta do, so... Thanks again.

I promise to bother you with n00b inquiries only when sleep-deprived from working myself to death. Smile

Sincerely,
Alegra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2018, 19:44

this what i know and what works fine with me you will find almost all downloads in the main page of games4theworld website
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/
the list in order to have the game working 100% like my game
The Sims 4
The Sims 4: Get to Work
The Sims 4: Get Together
The Sims 4: City Living
The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff
The Sims 4: Parenthood
The Sims 4: Fitness Stuff
The Sims 4: Toddlers Stuff
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs
The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff!
The Sims 4: Jungle Adventures

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Mar 2018, 17:46

abs4295 wrote:Thanks all, for your answers.

I'm not new to the crack (the n00b emoji in my signature is from five years ago, lol), I just haven't been here for a looooooong time and haven't had the chance to keep up with the cracks as they come out. I just hope I don't mess anything up, I feel like I'm starting from scratch again because it's been so long since I had to do any of this (on second thought, maybe I am a n00b--can you be re-n00bed after a certain length of absence from the 'crack' world?).

Sleep deprivation doesn't help, but you gotta do what you gotta do, so... Thanks again.

I promise to bother you with n00b inquiries only when sleep-deprived from working myself to death. Smile

Sincerely,
Alegra

Did you want to ask anything else for the moment, or can we mark the topic as "solved"? Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top