Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 packs order (probably dumb just need clarification)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 packs order (probably dumb just need clarification) Empty Sims 4 packs order (probably dumb just need clarification)

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2019, 05:57

Hey guys! I've downloaded every pack from G4TW, this website proper too, and I recently noticed that my jungle expansion says that I must download to use it, even though it's already downloaded. I never really tried it when it first came out, and recently i have been wanting to. I'm not quite sure how I should fix this, or if i need to redownload every single pack in the order specified in the installation instructions, or if I can just reinstall the jungle pack. Thanks for looking and I appreciate  all the help!   I'm new here. Noob lol!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 packs order (probably dumb just need clarification) Empty Re: Sims 4 packs order (probably dumb just need clarification)

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2019, 10:04

You can install it using my repack. Just download setup and DLC you want. After installing run the validator (uncheck quick scan!) and post the result here. It will tell us if everything is ok.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 packs order (probably dumb just need clarification) Empty Re: Sims 4 packs order (probably dumb just need clarification)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Aug 2019, 19:14

kiarze0 wrote:Hey guys! I've downloaded every pack from G4TW, this website proper too, and I recently noticed that my jungle expansion says that I must download to use it, even though it's already downloaded. I never really tried it when it first came out, and recently i have been wanting to. I'm not quite sure how I should fix this, or if i need to redownload every single pack in the order specified in the installation instructions, or if I can just reinstall the jungle pack. Thanks for looking and I appreciate  all the help!   I'm new here. Noob lol!

Welcome to the Forum @kiarze0,

These problems have nothing to do with the install order. When someone says "a DLC that I installed earlier is missing, after I installed a new patch/DLC", then it mostly means that Windows' operating system is interfering again. I wonder if, and to what extent, that is intended by Windows. I use this here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t32557-the-hidden-super-administrator-account-under-windows-10

But be warned, this may not be the best course of action for an average user. But working under that account, I can't say I ever encountered issues like that again.

In general, everybody should use @anadius items, for (re-)installing "DLC that got lost". That's the easiest way by far. Yess, aye lieeke!

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top