Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family disappear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family disappear  Empty Family disappear

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 12:57

Hiya firstly thank you for all your hard work and dedication in bringing us all the content and downloads!
I’ve made my family and progressing well, I wanted to make a second family so my family have one to invite over for toddler party’s but after making and housing the second family my original family have disappeared never to be seen again! Is there anything I can do to fix this issue please?
Thank you in advance

Back to top Go down

Family disappear  Empty Re: Family disappear

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 18:32

Also having another issue, I set my sims with things to do like cook or shower and sometimes they just stand there for like a minute, game isn't frozen as they are looking around and I can still click stuff, if I pause and unpause it works for a few seconds and then freeze again, during breakfast before school this happened and it had gone from being 7am to 1pm in a matter of minutes.
Any help or advice would be great 
Thank you again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 18:53

When you installed the latest stuffpack My First Pet., delete the existing folder Game from your install folder en re-copy the Game folder from My First Pet back to the install folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 18:59

Just tried that and still have the same issue, its got so bad now that the game is pretty much unplayable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top