Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I just add the new games as they come out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I just add the new games as they come out? Empty Re: Should I just add the new games as they come out?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Apr 2018, 05:03

should i uninstall all of the sims 4 and reinstall with the new games? or just add the new games as they come out?

Back to top Go down

Should I just add the new games as they come out? Empty Should I just add the new games as they come out?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Apr 2018, 09:38

Sinstress wrote:should i uninstall all of the sims 4 and reinstall with the new games? or just add the new games as they come out?
Just add the new games.

Back to top Go down

Should I just add the new games as they come out? Empty Re: Should I just add the new games as they come out?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Apr 2018, 11:26

Sinstress wrote:should i uninstall all of the sims 4 and reinstall with the new games? or just add the new games as they come out?

//MOVED

Welcome to the Forum @Sinstress,

Those DLC are meant to be copied pasted on top of the existing TS4 installation, and every new DLC that you add (copy/paste) brings new content into the game. The TS4 Must-Read guide does not mention having to "uninstall" anything, because it is not necessary to do so.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 May 2018, 05:30

thank you, i pretty much figured that part out... and all is good.  NOW, my issue is since i downloaded the games, the Community Gallery, has anyone had issues getting it to remain online or get online?  and how can i fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 May 2018, 10:01

Sinstress wrote:thank you, i pretty much figured that part out... and all is good.  NOW, my issue is since i downloaded the games, the Community Gallery, has anyone had issues getting it to remain online or get online?  and how can i fix this?
You can access the Gallery with a legit game only.
Keep your legit games where they are now (probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4)
Install pirated games in another directory.
Use the legit game to access the Gallery - never ever save a played legit game.
Use the pirated games to play it, such games you can save of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 May 2018, 22:44

Sinstress wrote:thank you, i pretty much figured that part out... and all is good.  NOW, my issue is since i downloaded the games, the Community Gallery, has anyone had issues getting it to remain online or get online?  and how can i fix this?

Like Tarac hinted before...the Gallery was accessible for a little while after the pirated Sims 4 games came out. But it hasn't been working anymore since 2015 due to EA implementing some server changes. And no, the feature isn't going to come back.

You will indeed have to purchase a basegame of The Sims 4 on Origin to grab those items. Or alternatively, you can also check this out:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31771-new-update-on-the-ts4-gallery-please-read-updated-on-04-04-2018

^it hasn't been updated in more than a month, but we will keep posting new items there again, after the release of the new Seasons DLC. It's not as elegant as being able to fetch individual Gallery items from a legit Sims 4 game, but then again. Spending money isn't going to be worth it, in my opinion, just for the Gallery-access.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jun 2018, 04:30

thanks ya'll!  Smile  greatly appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top