Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I go online with my cracked copy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I go online with my cracked copy? Empty Can I go online with my cracked copy?

Post by Guest Sat 09 Sep 2017, 20:37

Hi everyone.
I've been watching many house building videos on youtube and most of them were only available on the official website which requires you to sign up with the serial code of your bought copy. 
I don't have one since I have the cracked version and I tried putting a serial code from the serial codes generator in the crack folder but it didn't work.
So my question is: can I somehow connect to the store with my cracked copy and download things from there without my game acting up or having problems? 
I hope you will help me Smile

Back to top Go down

Can I go online with my cracked copy? Empty Re: Can I go online with my cracked copy?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Sep 2017, 15:40

TommieMew wrote:Hi everyone.
I've been watching many house building videos on youtube and most of them were only available on the official website which requires you to sign up with the serial code of your bought copy. 
I don't have one since I have the cracked version and I tried putting a serial code from the serial codes generator in the crack folder but it didn't work.
So my question is: can I somehow connect to the store with my cracked copy and download things from there without my game acting up or having problems? 
I hope you will help me Smile

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

You cannot use those serial numbers that are included in the installation guides. They are really only there to help you bypass the installation. May I ask why you wanted to go online with the game, are there any extraordinary features? (sorry, I don't have a legit game myself, hence my question).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Can I go online with my cracked copy? Empty Re: Can I go online with my cracked copy?

Post by Guest Tue 12 Sep 2017, 21:13

yes, I wanted to download a house I've seen in a youtube house building video.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 12 Sep 2017, 21:37

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top