Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help :( my origin is not running for x64 bit . ( THE SIMS 4 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help :(  my origin is not running for x64 bit . ( THE SIMS 4 ) Empty Please help :( my origin is not running for x64 bit . ( THE SIMS 4 )

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 18:20

I don’t know. I ve already follow instruction correctly and carefully also rename game folder… or step from u, but still got an error. So the problem is I use 64 bit Win 10 from “game” folder.. and just got pop up messages.
“run the game administrator if is the first time you start it. Always make sure origin client is not running.”

I ve already turn off antivirus, uninstall web companion also I want to disable antispyware in my win 10 but I cant find windows defender that u wrote in last last topic. It just stop on Microsoft\windows defender…and no option for disableantispyware..

I am so confused.. So what can I do? Please help me. Sorry, if I this just like repeated question from from people who got origin problem maybe(?). 
Thank you anyway  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Please help :(  my origin is not running for x64 bit . ( THE SIMS 4 ) Empty Re: Please help :( my origin is not running for x64 bit . ( THE SIMS 4 )

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018, 19:21

After the download of Seasons in ZLOrigin I also get a warning that The Sims 4 is running in 32-bits modus

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top