Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasons not showing up. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seasons not showing up. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Seasons not showing up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 05:47

First topic message reminder :

So I have placed everything from the torrent into my game folder...and there's no freaking green Expansion icon listed in the freaking menu...and I'm getting really impatient having to deal with this stupid battle for no reason...so can someone plz help?  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Seasons not showing up. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons not showing up. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jun 2018, 16:42

GummyPop wrote:My speed isn't the best it took me 5-6 hours just to download the torrent for seasons...

What about the first suggestion above, about re-checking in the torrent client?

If you are too tired, then take a step back for the moment and do something else. Believe it or not, it's not much fun for me dealing with this problem here either. The Seasons DLC will still be there after a day or so.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Seasons not showing up. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seasons not showing up. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 16:43

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
GummyPop wrote:My speed isn't the best it took me 5-6 hours just to download the torrent for seasons...

What about the first suggestion above, about re-checking in the torrent client?

If you are too tired, then take a step back for the moment and do something else. Believe it or not, it's not much fun for me dealing with this problem here either. The Seasons DLC will still be there after a day or so.
I rechecked it at least 4 times already...and it still gives me that error. No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 17:09

It turns out...the employer was being dumb along..I completely forgotten I had moved the ORIGINAL folder with the important files for the packs into C by itself...I kept going to the EA folder in C *bashes head against wall* Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 14:36

I`m also having the same issue. All of my folders are in the right places, I just installed Laundry day to Seasons and everything from Laundry day onwards shows up in game EXCEPT for seasons? My torrent finished properly theres no seeding happening and like I said everything is in the right folders. Please help I`ve been waiting to play this forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Jun 2018, 15:47

GummyPop wrote:*bashes head against wall* Facepalm

You should...and possibly more than that.  Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 04:40

velourina wrote:I`m also having the same issue. All of my folders are in the right places, I just installed Laundry day to Seasons and everything from Laundry day onwards shows up in game EXCEPT for seasons? My torrent finished properly theres no seeding happening and like I said everything is in the right folders. Please help I`ve been waiting to play this forever.
I know I'm not the best to reply...cause of my own stupidity causing issues...but is everything installed the correct order?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 20:45

I am having the same problem. I tried many times to install the seasons pack and the latest update. I am downloading seasons throught utorrent while the update on ddl. I did force recheck all of the times I downloaded it again, it always says it is complete. I am following all of the steps and putting everything in the right folders. The pack still doesn't show up. Oh I also have all of the oldest packs/updates installed correctly.
If you please can help me, I'd love it. I am really eager to play Seasons :''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 22:47

vivuzzabella wrote:I am having the same problem. I tried many times to install the seasons pack and the latest update. I am downloading seasons throught utorrent while the update on ddl. I did force recheck all of the times I downloaded it again, it always says it is complete. I am following all of the steps and putting everything in the right folders. The pack still doesn't show up. Oh I also have all of the oldest packs/updates installed correctly.
If you please can help me, I'd love it. I am really eager to play Seasons :''
Try this and post the result here, or even better in new thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2018, 03:01

Okay I just installed the seasons pack two times in a row and it fixed. Cracks misteries lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Jul 2018, 14:47

Since the original poster's problem seems to be resolved, I will close this. As another reminder: read the installation guide (more carefully). Have fun!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top