Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheats won't work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheats won't work Empty Cheats won't work

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 05:21

I've downloaded the most recent version of the seasons pack, and it seems to be working fine except for the fact that no cheats are working. Doesn't matter what I type into the cheats box, as soon as I hit enter, nothing happens. All of my mods are updated as far as I know too. 

I really need this cheats so I can use moveobjects. Can someone help me?

Back to top Go down

Cheats won't work Empty Re: Cheats won't work

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 05:54

Hi! You could try out TwistedMexi's Cheat Fix, it could maybe fix your problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Wed 27 Jun 2018, 18:00

guanlin wrote:I've downloaded the most recent version of the seasons pack, and it seems to be working fine except for the fact that no cheats are working. Doesn't matter what I type into the cheats box, as soon as I hit enter, nothing happens. All of my mods are updated as far as I know too. 

I really need this cheats so I can use moveobjects. Can someone help me?
As far as the EA, they have removed some cheats. I think they are planning on implementing cheats as a pop-up menu further down the line. But some of them still work. TwistedMex updated his cheats for Seasons, you may want to check if that works for you.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2018, 15:18

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jun 2018, 15:42

grieralexander wrote:As far as the EA, they have removed some cheats. I think they are planning on implementing cheats as a pop-up menu further down the line.

Or maybe they want people to spend more time with the game, rather than cheating themselves immediately to level of [insert career here]. Not sure though if spending more time with "traditionally levelling up", is more fun though. Rolling Eyes
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top