Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 can't run video card. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 can't run video card. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 can't run video card. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2018, 20:14

Hi, I've seen a few topics with this but nothing that helped me. I have tried disabling fullscreen optimizations. I'm just very confused, I have ZLOrigin and got Seasons yesterday, ran it and it worked then last night I kept getting this issue, upadated my drivers and everything. Here are my graphics information. Any help appreciated.

Number:          0
Name (driver):   Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
Name (database): 4th Gen Intel(R) Core processor graphics HD 4400 - Mobile Haswell - ULT GT2 [Found: 1, Supported: 1]
Vendor:          Intel
Chipset:         Vendor: 8086, Device: 0a16, Board: 168d1043, Chipset: 000b
Driver:          igdumdim64.dll, Version: 10.18.15.4240, GUID: D7B78E66-4956-11CF-6363-8236B6C2C735
Driver version:  4240
Monitor:         \\.\DISPLAY1
Texture memory:  512MB
Vertex program:  3.0
Pixel program:   3.0
Hardware TnL:    1
Opt. features:   +sab +a8l8 +rgba16f +r32f +bc4 +bc5 -rawz +intz

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 can't run video card. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 can't run video card. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jun 2018, 16:41

Sorry for the belated reponse;

This here might shed some light:
https://www.origin.com/deu/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/addon/the-sims-4-my-first-pet-stuff#requirements

I honestly don't know (from my perspective) to what extent it's possible to play the game with an Intel HD card, for the updates "My First Pet Stuff", and later. Maybe someone else can give a second opinion, but the way things look, is that the hardware is insufficient to run these newer Sims 4 updates - and regardless of whether you are running them on (ZL)Origin or if you are using cracked versions.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 can't run video card. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 can't run video card. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 16:51

According to The Sims 4 latest Seasons edition, this card should be able to play the game on low settings.

card 0x0A16 "4th Gen Intel(R) Core processor graphics HD 4400 - Mobile Haswell - ULT GT2" $cardLevelMedium $resolutionLow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2018, 20:48

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Sorry for the belated reponse;

https://www.origin.com/deu/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/addon/the-sims-4-my-first-pet-stuff#requirements

I honestly don't know (from my perspective) to what extent it's possible to play the game with an Intel HD card, for the updates "My First Pet Stuff", and later. Maybe someone else can give a second opinion, but the way things look, is that the hardware is insufficient to run these newer Sims 4 updates - and regardless of whether you are running them on (ZL)Origin or if you are using cracked versions.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Yeah, im just confused since I loaded my game up with seasons and It worked fine now its saying my video card isnt supported...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2018, 09:30

BloodyRussian wrote:

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Yeah, im just confused since I loaded my game up with seasons and It worked fine now its saying my video card isnt supported...
Try this:
Go to the folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Delete the file Config.log
Start your game again.

The programm is now forced to search your system for a.o. the details of your video card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jul 2018, 05:14

Tarac wrote:
BloodyRussian wrote:

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Try this:
Go to the folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Delete the file Config.log
Start your game again.

The programm is now forced to search your system for a.o. the details of your video card.
Did that and still comes up with the same error message. Kinda sucks if it really wont play the game... I always liked The Sims because you didnt have to have a super intense gaming computer to play it  WhatDidUJustCallMe? WhatDidUJustCallMe? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2019, 10:11

Same problem after re-installing my laptop for some business. I played it normally before. The error showed up only after getting my re-installed laptop back. Something must be missing, & also could it be caused by Windows Firewall? Before the re-installation I never turned firewall on.

Can't run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are installed 
[0e6d1221:1df4e8dc:80010000:00000000]

Hope someone could help us.

My dxdiag log:
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
       System Model: SVS13112FXP
               BIOS: InsydeH2O Version ChiefRiver.3.72.02.0044R0140C5
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8094MB RAM
          Page File: 2552MB used, 13634MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2019, 10:30

rendi405 wrote:Same problem after re-installing my laptop for some business. I played it normally before. The error showed up only after getting my re-installed laptop back. Something must be missing, & also could it be caused by Windows Firewall? Before the re-installation I never turned firewall on.

Can't run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are installed 
[0e6d1221:1df4e8dc:80010000:00000000]

Hope someone could help us.

My dxdiag log:
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
       System Model: SVS13112FXP
               BIOS: InsydeH2O Version ChiefRiver.3.72.02.0044R0140C5
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8094MB RAM
          Page File: 2552MB used, 13634MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

UPDATED: I followed thiss guide to update my graphic card to the latest version. It's good now  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Jan 2019, 19:28

There is also another fix available, in case people were not (yet) aware:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33726-can-t-run-ts4-with-the-video-card-in-this-system-fix

Since I believe everything has been said now, I will close this topic. Good luck, and have fun!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top