Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"OrangeEmu error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" SOLVED :D

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - "OrangeEmu error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" SOLVED :D - Page 2 Empty "OrangeEmu error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" SOLVED :D

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2018, 15:03

First topic message reminder :

So, I've been looking high and low for a solution to this, and I'm near tearing my hair out at the roots at this point. I've followed the installation instruction to a T, I've disabled all Anti Virus and Defence that my PC has, and tried re-installing several times. 
I've re-downloaded the crack, re-applied it, and still the problem persists. I'm at my wits end and would really appreciate some help with this, and I'm hoping that, since I am using your cracks, someone in here might know a solution? I'm laying my faith and hope in your hands, Humans of the Internet; please help  Why God.

EDIT

Yeah, someone pointed out that putting it in the non-(x86) Package Files helps a lot =w=;

Last edited by LongLiveHarryPotter7 on Sun 15 Jul 2018, 13:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - "OrangeEmu error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" SOLVED :D - Page 2 Empty Re: "OrangeEmu error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" SOLVED :D

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2019, 00:57

If you have just the Windows Firewall, then yes, it should be blocked now. But I think whitelisting "Game\Bin" folder in your anti-virus is more important. You can try completely disabling your anti-virus (temporarily) and disconnecting from the internet just to test if it works.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - "OrangeEmu error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" SOLVED :D - Page 2 Empty Re: "OrangeEmu error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions" SOLVED :D

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2019, 01:04

anadius wrote:If you have just the Windows Firewall, then yes, it should be blocked now. But I think whitelisting "Game\Bin" folder in your anti-virus is more important. You can try completely disabling your anti-virus (temporarily) and disconnecting from the internet just to test if it works.

Thanks for your answer! I apologize, I forgot to mention in my previous message that I don't have any anti-virus in that PC (where I have TS4 installed), only the Windows firewall. I tried starting the game without internet connection, but the error persists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2019, 01:08

If you haven't installed any anti-virus then you still have Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials (I think that's the one on Win 7). Those also count as anti-viruses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2019, 02:04

anadius wrote:If you haven't installed any anti-virus then you still have Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials (I think that's the one on Win 7). Those also count as anti-viruses.

You are absolutely right! As this was the first time I had this issue after installing any update, I forgot that Microsoft Defender even existed. I thought I had all the default Windows anti-virus systems turned off, but Defender was on. Turning it off solved the problem. Thank you very much for the help and the quick answers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top