Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Language file english.ini "missing" while installing The Sims 3 Complete Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Language file english.ini "missing" while installing The Sims 3 Complete Edition Empty Language file english.ini "missing" while installing The Sims 3 Complete Edition

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2018, 21:27

Hey!

I was trying to install The Sims 3 Complete Edition and in the process I received the following error by the file ISDone.dll:

Language file not found:
C:\Users\myname\AppData\Temp\is-O37CO.tmp\english.ini

I checked the location and the file very clearly was there.
Since it's a temp file I can't relly make sure it's there ahead of time because every time I run the installer it creates a new folder with the english.ini file and afterwards deletes it.
I don't know what to do to fix this error.

PLEASE HELP!!
THANK YOU!! Smile)

Back to top Go down

Language file english.ini "missing" while installing The Sims 3 Complete Edition Empty Re: Language file english.ini "missing" while installing The Sims 3 Complete Edition

Post by Dracos66 Mon 23 Jul 2018, 03:52

Have you tried running the installer as admin? You may also have to whitelist the installer in your anti-virus program.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Language file english.ini "missing" while installing The Sims 3 Complete Edition Empty Re: Language file english.ini "missing" while installing The Sims 3 Complete Edition

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 21:20

Dracos66 wrote:Have you tried running the installer as admin? You may also have to whitelist the installer in your anti-virus program.
Yes, I ran the installer as admin and had my antivirus program completely disabled at the time of the download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Mon 23 Jul 2018, 22:06

pleaseHelpMe666 wrote:Yes, I ran the installer as admin and had my antivirus program completely disabled at the time of the download.

If you still have the .rar files, try re-extracting the setup files and then re-install the game. You may also need to disable your AV during the install as it may be blocking the installer's access to the needed file(s).
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top