Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Mods wont activate after Toddler update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Mods wont activate after Toddler update Empty TS4 Mods wont activate after Toddler update

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2018, 10:58

I got a problem, my mods won´t be activated. This text is in the Messagebox:

"Your game has just been updated. All mods have been disabled because they may not be compatible with the update. Please be careful if you decide to reactivate mods in the options."

Can somebody give an helping advice? 

Back to top Go down

TS4 Mods wont activate after Toddler update Empty Re: TS4 Mods wont activate after Toddler update

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2018, 11:27

So what's the problem? Error message implies you can reactivate them: "Please be careful if you decide to reactivate mods in the options".

"All mods have been disabled because they may not be compatible with the update." - this is more important message. Mods are created to work with specific version of the game. If you use them with another (older or newer) they may break your game or even corrupt your save file. If you want to use up-to-date mods, update your game to the last version first.

If you want to just update your game (or update+install all DLCs but in much smaller download) consider using my repack.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top