Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours Empty Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2018, 23:43

Hello.

A lot of sims players seem to be having the same issue with cc hair colour change options not working properly. I have found some still do however not many and also decided to remove and redownload new ones to see if that was the issue turns out its not. I wonder if this is something g4tw can fix or do we have to wait for EA to fix it before you implement a update/patch. I haven't seen anyone else raise this issue here so im also looking for some sort of answer even if its not resolving.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-CC-Hair-won-t-change-colours/td-p/7166070

Thanks.

Simmie.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours Empty Re: Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2018, 23:50

Simmie wrote:Hello.

A lot of sims players seem to be having the same issue with cc hair colour change options not working properly. I have found some still do however not many and also decided to remove and redownload new ones to see if that was the issue turns out its not. I wonder if this is something g4tw can fix or do we have to wait for EA to fix it before you implement a update/patch. I haven't seen anyone else raise this issue here so im also looking for some sort of answer even if its not resolving.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-CC-Hair-won-t-change-colours/td-p/7166070

Thanks.

Simmie.
you can fix this with the sims 4 studio, go to content management > batch fixes > cas > allow cc for random, that should fix the hair color issue, but today a new update for the sims 4 was realeased that actually fixes this issue, i'm not sure when they'll add the update on here

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours Empty Re: Sims 4 CC Hair won't change colours

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2018, 23:51

When the crack is out obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 17:27

In the mean time the sims 4 studio fix works perfecrly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 18:16

Okay, but be careful with sim studio. I know from experience that it can break a lot of CC, so make sure you back up any cc you have before hand just in case! Also, it's not guaranteed to fix ALL your CC hairs. It works with most, but there are a few it isn't working for. Just to let you know so you don't end up breaking a load like I did Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 19:23

With sims4studio there is a backup created always. automatically. Always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top