Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed Empty HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2018, 11:15

HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed 110
(I can't view the texts or simply the game settings. It is just blank)

HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed 210
(Same with the Build/Buy mode, the menus are just simply not showing)

HELP,, I got these bugs when I installed the Get Famous pack. I followed the instructions carefully, and I already applied the recent patch for these. I uninstalled the The Sims 4 yesterday and re-installed each packs again up to the latest patch.
Still.. I have this problem   Why God. Why God. Why God.

I'm willing to do the re-installation just to have it fixed  Talk to my rite hand

Back to top Go down

HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed Empty Re: HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2018, 11:22

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move it back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed Empty Re: HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2018, 11:59

anadius wrote:Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move it back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed 311HELPPPP, I got some bugs even after the latest patch installed 411

I don't know the magic behind it, and  THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH!!  The Sims 3 plumbob  I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2018, 12:04

The magic behind it are outdated mods. Update 1.47.49.1020 broke all of them since they switched Python version from 3.3 to 3.7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Dec 2018, 07:42

https://simsvip.com/2018/11/13/broken-mods-for-november-18-patch-famous-ep/

This is link to a huge amount of broken mods. links to fixed mods etc. Go through them, it might help. For ordinary cc  use sims 4 studio batch fixes.
good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top