Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get objects from certain expansion packs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get objects from certain expansion packs? Empty Get objects from certain expansion packs?

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2018, 03:53

Hi! I wasn't going to install "Get Famous" expansion because my game is already too laggy. But I saw there are drones in that expansion pack, wow! Is there a way to get a certain object without actually playing with the full expansion? There are others packs that brings a lot of objects I don't want, such as pets clothes but I wanted My First pet's small pets (you know, Pikachu, Sonic and others great mod creations over there are really worth it xD).
So is there a trick to get this objects from certain expansions for own use?

Back to top Go down

Get objects from certain expansion packs? Empty Re: Get objects from certain expansion packs?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 02 Dec 2018, 11:58

Does Sims 4 Studio offer the ability to "extract" individual pack items, and export them as .package files? I'm not an expert on Sims 4 Studio, but last time I used it, it showed me all items, from a CAS category I don't recall anymore.

Feel free to check out Sims 4 Studio, either on their official site, or from this mirror link. Maybe someone else with better knowledge of the program and its functions, can also weigh in here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top